| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10: ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ |

« ₛₜₐyᵢₙg »

____________________________________________________________________________

Like usual, your day normally starts at the headquarters and have yourself join your colleagues inside the meeting room.

You sat along side Blitzo, if not beside Loona.

And as always, things around you escalate to chaos rather quickly like it usually does.

Speaking of that, an ear-splitting gunshot then ricocheted inside the meeting room as you watched Blitzo shoot the television by the time another similar company from yours come close to an end on screen. You remember it being called C.H.E.R.U.B. but you weren't exactly that interested about them anyway.

"Nice one, B!" Millie compliments Blitzo as he readies another bullet, purely looking frustrated. "Gimme another, Mox." He demands while waiting for Moxxie for another replacement.

Moxxie turns the television on and have the news channel pop up, though Blitzo is obviously not impressed by it so he asked Moxxie to change the channel again until he finds what he likes to watch.

Growing quite bored, you turn to put your head against the palm of your hands and lean against the table whilst looking off somewhere to let your mind find something else interesting instead. However, it didn't take long before you soon hear Blitzo's boisterous yelling right beside you then feel him roughly stand up.

"BINGO!"

Your boss yells, followed by another gunshot and see him shoot the television again for like how many times for just a day. You wonder where the hell do they even get so many of these in the first place, but never question it anyway.

As your colleagues were minding their own business, you suddenly feel yourself shake from your seat. You whip your head around to see what's causing that and notice you aren't the only one experiencing it either, seeing as Loona looks deeply concerned by it too.

"Guys, do you feel that?" She asks, Blitzo just happens to notice it too. "Oh shit, is that a hellshake?" He asks back. "That's possible?" Moxxie raises a brow in question.

Moving away from your seat, you stood near where they are and cautiously look around you. Loona must've felt your presence near her since you abruptly felt her grab your arm instinctively and hold onto you tightly, looking very worried as the shaking still doesn't stop.

You audibly hear both Millie and Moxxie converse about the peculiar occurrence but Moxxie denies it bluntly, declaring it not being possible. As then, Loon lets go of you momentarily and grabs Moxxie by his shoulders and starts shaking him hysterically. 

"STOP BEING HYSTERICAL, FATTY!" She yells at him, throwing the poor imp right across the room afterwards.

You went to help him, but was pushed back by an unknown impact and feel yourself stumble back on your feet. Which resulted with you falling on your back, with both of your arms supporting you up, and glance at where Moxxie was once was. Only to see pile of debris with a busted wall above it.

Then promptly, a bunch of robotic appendages appeared, revealing a freakishly, fairly, tall, demon entering the room.

"Do not be afraid." They spoke,

"Who the fucking hell..." Blitzo mutters, his eyes narrowing in frustration at the demon before you all. He looked quite territorial for a moment, but Millie quickly interrupts him by asking who the hell the said demon is instead while wielding an axe, threateningly.