| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5: ʟᴏᴏ ʟᴏᴏ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ |

« ₐ dₐₘₙ dᵢₛₐₛₜₑᵣ »

____________________________________________________________________________

"HEY, YOU DAMN ROBO-BITCH!"

Fizz turns his head over to the entrance, seeing a really pissed off Blitzo holding his firearm along with a torch on his other hand. He looks extremely hurt. "HANDS OFF OF [Y/N]!" He yells, only making the robot jester laugh mockingly. "Oooor what?" You feel his hold tighten around you, but not enough to hurt you.

Blitzo had the most deadliest glare he gave towards the robot and see him raise the torch to his side, you felt Fizz jolt because of this and hear him growl in a glitchy tone.

"You wouldn't d-d-dare, Blitz-o..."

"Ooooohhhhh, actually, would I?" Blitzo acts childishly then tossed the torch nearby the tent's walls, setting it on rapid fire immediately. Fizz's eyes widened then rushed quickly in search for an exit, dragging you along. Before he makes another step though, Blitzo took action and stepped on one of the robot's wires dangling behind him.

"Yo asshole!" Your boss calls, Fizz felt himself get stopped, making him turn back. Blitzo took this chance and rammed the back of his gun to the jester's head, causing him to let go of you. You fell on the ground and try standing up, Blitzo hurried his way towards you but didn't bother helping you up.

Instead, you felt yourself get hoisted off the ground with arms wrapped around both of your waist and beneath your legs, noticing Blitzo carrying you in bridal style.

You glanced at him with worry. "There's no time!! This place's gonna be engulfed in flames soon so don't worry about me!" He yells in panic, sprinting towards the entrance way with you in his arms and got out of the circus which then gets consumed into flames in just mere seconds.

Blitzo kept running, not looking back until he falls down to his knees while panting, you gave him a concerning look but he just shakily smiles back. "You're tired. You should put me down so I can hel—" He cuts you off. "I said I'm fine." His grip on you tightened, but you insist. So you jumped off and held his hand instead, he was shaking quite terribly.

You see him put a hand on his face and feel his other hand grip your hand back too, he's obviously stressed. It took him a moment before he could speak to you as you waited patiently.

"L-Listen, I—"

He was suddenly interrupted by the same glitched laughter from before and see the same exact robotic appendages wrap around Blitzo, making him let go of you and see him get hoisted up and was thrown again in the air, crashing onto a nearby booth.

"Now... W-Where were we– Oh right!!!" Fizz abruptly turns to you, causing you to take a couple steps back and grabbed your glock. He must've noticed this quickly and immediately grabbed your wrist, forcing you to let go of your firearm and gripped both of your hands in quite a distance between both of you. He had his arms stretched to grab you, clicking his tongue playfully at you.

"A-Awww~ I'd wanna stay and play–" He faked a whine, still grinning and pulls you close. "–but I'll need to finish this bastard you call your boss first, then maybe I'll take you afterwards." Once he was close enough, you took your turn to headbutt him and broke free from him, he now had his hands on his face in pain, giving you time to grab your gun back and distanced yourself from him.

"HEY, SHITFACE!" Blitzo finally comes out from the debris he was thrown in and points his gun at Fizz, both were glaring daggers at eachother. "NO ONE TOUCHES [Y/N] LIKE THAT—" Blitzo cocks his gun ready, smirking. "—except for me." He pulls the trigger, shooting the bullet straight to the robot's face.