| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: ʟᴏᴏ ʟᴏᴏ ʟᴀɴᴅ |

As the male imp kept pacing back and forth for what seemed like hours, he continuously sigh in frustration not knowing what in the Lucifer's name to do with what the boss left him to do for.

After finally deciding, he took in a huge amount of breath then face the person he was left with to deal with. He honestly felt awkward. He couldn't even see their eyes too because of their hair, which makes things worse for him.

"Alright... First we need to errr...clean you up, I guess." He mutters, trying not to sound rude. The figure then tilt their head in response. The male imp just sighs. 

"I'll have my wife take care of you first just for that...specifically."

____________________________________________________________________________

« ₛₜₒₗₐₛ »

____________________________________________________________________________

"God, I hate this damn job..."

Loona groans for like, a 16th time for just today. You watch her rest both of her feet right on top of her reception desk while on her phone. You raise an eyebrow at her.

"If you seriously hate it here that much, why stay?" She gives you a glance for a second before returning to her phone, scoffing. "Someone has to babysit a damn midget like you." This made you frown a bit. She notices your reaction, looking like she immediately regret saying that. "Don't take it fucking personally... You know I was only messing with ya." Her face contorts in worry for a moment. You just laughed it off, waving your hand in dismissal.

Then out of nowhere, a high-pitched noises of mega phone pricked your eardrums. Your hearing senses were far more keen than theirs so it was sorta painful for you. Loona went panicking and jumps over at you. "H-Holy fuck— WHO THE FUCK IS MAKING THAT DAMN NOISE?" She growls, trying her best to cover your ears with her hands to block off whatever's causing them.

"M & M AND [Y/N], GET IN HERE. WE'RE GOIN' TO LOO LOO LAND!!"

"Oh it's that motherfucking SONAVABITCH..!" Loona became feral. You could barely make out Moxxie and Millie crashing down through your boss's office, repeating the same phrase.

"Loo Loo Land?"

"Loo Loo Land?!"

"LOO LOO LAND!!"

Then Loona had enough, seeing as you're almost fed up with the high-pitched frequency noises.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

____________________________________________________________________________

It didn't take long before all of you arrive at a huge carnival that's quite familiar, but that isn't really important anyway.

You sat at the passenger seat right next to Blitzo. It was oddly a very quiet ride, but nobody's complaining. Without a word, you follow Moxxie and Millie to exit the vehicle but not before getting grabbed by none other than, your boss. Of course.

You give him a questioning look, seeing him furrow his eyebrows, almost as if glaring at someone outside. You were gonna follow his gaze but he grabs your attention back. "Aight. Listen—" He clears his throat. "I know we are suppose to be bodyguarding that bastard's feathered ass, but uhhh..." He looks to the side. "...ugghhh forget it, just stick with me and don't get out of my sight on the job." With that, he quickly exits the vehicle. He got to the other side and opened the door for you, helping you out.

You take a moment to look at the view outside of the carnival, then back the the people who hired you.

They are...quite taller than you had expected and felt like an ant standing next to them.

"...this is gonna be one of those cringey-ass days..." You hear a female's voice closeby, then see who appears to be a teenager utter under her breath with an unimpressed look, trying to hide her face underneath her beanie.

You closed your mouth in a thin straight line, contemplating whether you should interact with her or not, then finally decided. "Sooo...do trips like this happen often for you..?" You start, not seriously expecting for her to notice you but she actually did. 'Oh hell fucking Satan, just kill me...' You fidgetted under her gaze, feeling very awkward now.

"Uhhh, err... Sorry... Please pretend I don't exist—" You quickly pass by her with an awkward laugh and tried not to meet her gaze. ".....nah, you're cool." You heard. 

Then she tags along. You felt yourself sigh in relief. You took a mental note to never speak unless they start a conversation with you first.

Finally entering the carnival, you took notice of Blitzo bickering something towards the much taller owl demon and see him look very annoyed than ever. You were casually following both Millie and Moxxie while guarding the female teenager until Blitzo's eyes land on you once again. 'Oh what is it with him this time.' You thought, confused. You watch him skip over to you with a giddy smile then have him fix your tux again, he is seriously all over you ever since he gave you to wear this...for specifically only in this mission.

"Aaaaaaannnddd of course—I'll have you always be well dressed for any times we go, my sweet darling of my dreams~" He winks, Moxxie gags loudly while Millie fangirled nearby. "Does that mean I've always been utterly unattractive whenever I'm not..." You remark, catching him off guard. "wHAT?! NOOO! That's NOT what I meant!!" He quickly denies, unnecessary complimenting you further instead. He was then cut off by someone clearing their throat.

You both immediately turn towards someone's height towering over the both of you, seeing their red glowing eyes meet your [bright/deep] [e/c] ones. "And? Who might this be?" His gentle voice asks politely, Blitzo pushed you behind him and wore a scowl.

"It's none of YOUR goddamn business, pri— wait, where the fuc—?"

Blitzo whips his head towards different directions only to notice both you and him aren't there. He heard a female groan irritatingly beside him and see her point at your direction with her dad, conversing with you. Blitzo mentally shrieks at this.

"Oh, I think I've heard much about you!" The prince himself then introduces. "I'm Stolas, known as a Goetic Prince of hell, darling. It's quite a pleasure." The prince, whom you learned his name is Stolas, offers you his hand with a gentle smile. Blitzo snaps. 'DARLING?!' His mind screams, his hands gripping his head tightly. Millie had to snap him out of it.

You returned Stolas's gesture and smiled at him too. "Ah, my name's [y/n], your highness! It's a pleasure to meet you as well." You soon shake his hand, Blitzo felt himself dying on the spot from the sight.

Moxxie sees his boss twitch for a moment then see him grip his gun very tightly. "I've had it..." Blitzo whispers, making both of the couple confused. Blitzo then proceeds to aim his gun towards Stolas, causing both Millie and Moxxie to tackle him and tried separating him from his own weapon. "Lemme go, you pricks! LEMME AT HIM." Moxxie shakes his head in protest whilst in fear as Millie attemps to calm him down.

Octavia groans loudly as she watches. "Could this day get ANY worse..."

"HI LIL GIRLY, I'M LOO LO—!"

She punched the mascot, and proceeded to leave. Along with both of the couple holding a still rabid Blitzo.

____________________________________________________________________________

| End of chapter 3 |

____________________________________________________________________________

Are ya actually enjoying this so far

—a/n