05

I'LL HANG FROM YOUR LIPS━━━━━━━━━━━━

I'LL HANG FROM
YOUR LIPS
━━━━━━━━━━━━

        If there was one thing that Sunghoon learned from yesterday's happening, some people do really have hidden talents that they are trying to hide, and just couldn't bear to showcase them to the world, the world either has favoritism or time just moves slowly for them to set free, set foot and give what your capabilities can measure.

The young skater, Heeseung, was just as flawless as he ever was. Sunghoon, having doubts about 'coaching' him, has now been amazed at what this mysterious person can do.

He was an ace in disguise.

He followed instructions effortlessly, Sunghoon was his voice, and what the ice knight taught him only takes 1 or 3 tries for Heeseung to get it right. He said he had been figuring out skating for years — yet Sunghoon finds it so hard to believe he was not a professional. But amongst what Sunghoon saw yesterday, he observed that the rookie skater had one flaw and that is his stubbornness.

And he saw him in Heeseung.

How could Sunghoon be so reckless in decision-making to agree to be his coach, he really needs to think through these kinds of stuff before agreeing on what is to come.

"What's in it for me? To be your coach?" Sunghoon asked in all seriousness. Heeseung biting his lower lip, eyes averting avoiding Sunghoon's hues made it even more suspicious of him.

"Be my coach just that — I promise you're never going to be disappointed. . . I'm a fast learner, be my coach just until I can win and reach towards the regionals. . . " he sounds like he was begging, so desperate, there was something he wants, which Sunghoon doesn't have the business to know about what.

His eyes pleaded with anticipation waiting for Sunghoon's reply — the ice knight took his time staring at him finding some sort of signals, signs anything, and there he saw; that albeit those pleading eyes there was determination and passion. 'We can be a dream. . .' that's what he said. A dream he says?

Then without thinking, without having the fact to think throughout he said what he said. "Fine, I'll be your coach." 

Shit.

Heeseung smile grew even wider than before like he was almost about to leap for joy and yell yippee! For Sunghoon to even agree. "But I have a condition in mind." Sunghoon continued.