𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿

"𝑨𝒆 𝒌𝒉𝒖𝒅𝒂 𝒚𝒆𝒉 𝒌𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒉𝒎𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊,
𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊 𝒎𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊."

"Kaha hai aap? Main kab se taiyar hu aur aap hai ki mujhe intezar kara rahe hai, Aashir." A pissed off Hazaan, complained to her husband who was for the first time running behind the time.

(Where are you? I'm ready and you are making me wait, Aashir.)

Aashir glanced at the watch and his sea blue orbs widened as he realised that he lost the count of the clock as he was engaged in wrapping up all the meetings he had to attend.

"Ab kuch bolenge bhi? 2 ghante se taiyar hu mai aur janab aap gayab hai bhool toh nahi gaye ki aapke hi dosto ki meet and greet hai aaj?" Hazaan said in an annoying tone, making Aashir snap back into reality.

(Will you say something now? It's been two hours since I got ready. Did you forget that today we are gonna meet your friends?)

Aashir sighed and replied in a soft tone, "Hazaan, I really lost track of time as I had my schedule tight today. Just wait for a few more minutes, I'll be home."

"Come soon, it's already 7 and you only informed me that we had to arrive at the venue at 7-" She paused and looked at the clock, "We're late."

"Yeah, I'll be there soon and.." before he could utter a word, Hazaan hung up.

Aashir looked at his phone, "Hazaan on periods and her mood swings.. he shook his head and blew out, "Allah bachaye."

(May Allah save me)

Wrapping up all his important stuff, Aashir left the company.

Hazaan laid there on the bed with a warm bag of water on her stomach, all dolled up for the event.

It was her second day and the cramps were painful enough to take someone's life out of the agony.

Hazaan heard a creak sound of the door opening and she didn't need to open her eyes for it to see who the intruder was as the smell of cologne of which she had found the warmth in it hit her nostrils making her release a sigh of relief.

Aashir saw Hazaan laying there on the bed and he mossied towards her and bent down to place a kiss on her forehead.

He sat near her on the bed while her hand covered her eyes and the other one firmly holding the hot water bag on her stomach.

Aashir placed a hand on her's which was grasping the hot water bag and rubbed his thumb softly over it.

"Jaan-E-Aashir."

A smile made it's way to Hazaan's face and tingles spread down her body, hearing the endearment which never fails to make her heart beat race.

Hazaan hummed and held his finger as if silently gesturing him to go on.

"Tumhe zyada dard ho raha hai toh you don't have to tag along with me, I'll manage on my own." Aashir murmured softly.

(If you're in so much pain..)

Hazaan retreated her hand back which was covering her eyes. She looked at him with knitted brows, his face screaming the word exhaustion and concern for her.

It was Aashir's college friends gathering after they moved on and all the fellas were gonna see each other's faces after a gap of 6 years. Most of them were married and were gonna come to the party with their wives or with their fiance.