𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

It's Chapter 7 guys, i thought it's chapter 8 so I apologize for my mistake..
So here you go...👀
*
*
*

Aashir and Murad reached to their hotel after a long ride from Hazaan's apartment.

Aashir was in a total mood to give a piece of mind to Murad. He wanted to know the reason behind Murad's obnoxious behaviour towards everyone as he knew Murad never disrespected anyone and he wasn't a spoiled brat to insult the people who worked around him or elders. He treated everyone with respect but this stunt which he pulled off two times in a day was bothering Aashir.

After checking-in the hotel Aashir was about to stop Murad but he halted in his place when he heard a familiar masculine voice.

"Oye yaara kitthe chala mennu vina vekhe?"

(Oh my friend where are you going without seeing me?)

Aashir turned around to see his bestfriend Yahya was standing there with a huge grin on his face, hands shoved in his pockets.

"Arey Yahya, tum yaha kaise?" Aashir said while walking towards his bestfriend.

(Yahya, what are you doing here?)

"Abey pehle jhappi paa le fir tere policegiri karna." Yahya said and engulfed Aashir in a bone crushing hug which Aashir has to reciprocate with same pressure.

(First hug me then carry on with this investigation.)

Aashir pulled away from his friend Yahya and rolled his eyes at his goofy nature.

"Chalo mere room mein ab tum vaise bhi Murad chala gaya uske room mein."
Aashir said and strode towards the direction of his room.

(C'mon let's go to my room and Murad already went to his room.)

"Yeh accha hai bhai banda khair khairiyat toh puch leta hai magar tum toh woh bhi nahi puch rahe aur main tumse milne aaya hu tumhare bhai Murad se nahi vaise bhi mujhe woh nahi pasand. Yeh pata hote hue bhi tu uska naam leta hai." Yahya said who was trying to match Aashir's pace.

(Atleast people ask about your well being but you're not asking that. I've come to meet you not your cousin Murad and I don't like him. You know this and purposely you take his name.)

"Accha yeh bata tujhe bataya kisne ki mai Lahore mein hu joh aa gaya apna muh leke idhar?" Aashir asked while unlocking the door.

(Fine. Tell me who told you that I'm here in Lahore??)

"Uncle se baat hui thi bhai unhone toh bataya ki tu hai idhar hi toh socha Karachi jaane se pehle mil lu tujhse shaam ko flight hai vaise bhi meri." Yahya said and jumped on the couch like a kiddo while Aashir rolled his eyes at his best friend's childish behaviour.

(I spoke to uncle and he told me that you are here so I thought of meeting you before going to Karachi tonight.)

"Hazaan is also here, she came with you I know." Aashir was about to go in the kitchen to find something to eat but stopped at his place.

"So? She came here for college purpose and nothing else." Aashir said in a cold voice. If it wasn't his best friend who knew Aashir very clearly, other would have been scared of him right now but not Yahya.

"Hmm but you enjoyed your ride and space with her, didn't you?" Yahya said with a smug look punched in his face.

Aashir smiled faintly remembering the memories which didn't go unnoticed by Yahya but he immediately wiped it off.

"Aashir why don't you man up and confess your feelings to her? Atleast give it a....."

Before Yahya could say anything Aashir interrupted him.