𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

The force of the slap was so strong that Hazaan collapsed on the ground with a sharp stinging pain on her right cheek.

Hazaan looked up to the person who just slapped it was none another than her Aunt Bahara (phuphu). All the people in the living room stood there in shock to digest it what just happened.

"Phuphu yeh kyu..." Qirat raised her voice at her phuphu which in return slapped her too.

(Aunt why this...)

Dalir, Ozair Barzan and Ashaz ran towards their sisters to stop them from crying and to stop this nonsense or their so called phuphu which for no reason always pulls a stunt.

"Bahara tumhari himmat kaise hui humari ghar ki ladkiyo pe bin wajah haath uthane ki? Kis ne tumhe haq diya tumhe humari bacchiyo par haath uthane?" An angry Marwah yelled at Bahara who in returned scoffed at her.

(Bahara how dare you slap our daughters without any reason? Who gave you the right to slap our daughters?)

Both the girls were crying and there was no stop for their tears as they were freely flowing down through their cheeks.

All the four brothers were holding their sisters and were standing beside them protectively! They all were thinking what was taking so long for Aashir to come inside because he was their only protector.

"Bhabhi aap apni pyaari betiyo se bhi puchiye na kya kaarnama karke aayi hai dono. Malik khandaan ki izzat mitti mein mila ke aayi hai aapki yeh do phuljariya." Bahara replied to Marwah who was burning in rage but was held back by Iffat and Parsia to not lose her control over Bahara who was getting on their nerves right now.

(Sister-in-law ask your lovely daughters what stunt did they pulled out. They have spoiled the name of the Maliks.)

"Kya bakwaas kar rahi ho tum Bahara apni zuban pe lagaam do varna mujhe do second nahi lagenge tumhe aur tumhari beti ko dhakke maar ke nikaal ne mein." Iffat who was the calmest person of the family raised her voice for the first time.

(What the hell are you talking Bahara? Control your tongue or else it won't take 2 minutes to me to kick you and your daughter out of this Haveli)

"Huh, look whose talking here. Where were you when your daughters were dancing...." Bahara didn't complete her full sentence as a dominating voice boomed in the living room which made them turn their heads at the person.

"Kya ho raha hai yaha, huh?" Aashir's voice roared in the living room, making them all go quite with Murad on his side who equally didn't have any clue what was going on.

(What is going on here, huh?)

"Bhaijaan accha hua aap aa gaye. Phuphu jabse bebuniyaad ilzamaat laga rahi hai Hazaan aur Qirat pe yaa tak ki INHONE THAPPAD BHI MAAR DIYE MERI DONO BEHENO KO." An angry Dalir spoke who was controlling himself his behaviour shocked Bahara who didn't expect a cheesy, happy boy to react like an angry bull.

(Bhaijaan you came. Here Aunt Bahara is throwing allegations at Hazaan and Qirat which have no proper reason EVEN SHE SLAPPED MY SISTERS.)

"WHAT?" Aashir's anger knew no limits when it comes to Hazaan and Qirat. All the people in the Haveli knew how short tempered he was but he never took out his temper on any family member which was the best quality of Aashir.

Hazaan and Qirat were looking down at the floor with red finger prints on their cheeks and they were still sobbing which didn't go unnoticed by Aashir. His jaw clenched and his fist balled up seeing his two most beloved person crying their eyes out there.