Chapter 44

Jungkook's POV:

Flashback:

"I will break your jaw, Kim Taehyung"

"Aw, will you?"

"Watch me-"

I grinned as he tackled me into a bear hug as soon as I tried to turn and then kissed my cheek.

"That's not fair-" he cut me off yet again as he started tickling the crap out of me.

I was just trying to write my assignment in peace when Taehyung decided to interrupt by putting a goddamn feather in my ear... and now, I was on the grass being tickled by this very gorgeous man above me.

I was still laughing long after he had stopped, he was simply observing  me, still laying atop me.

"What are you looking at?"

"You're so... perfect" he breathed.

Now, I really did not wanna blush, but the way he said it.. It was as if all the butterflies in my stomach had suddenly come to life. I felt the heat rushing up my cheeks.

"Fuck you" I told him, hoping for the blush to go away.

He smiled down at me. I thought he'd kiss me but he went for my forehead instead. At this point, the butterflies were surely losing it.

"Oh god Taehyung" I said, "you're an idiot"

"But?"

"A cute one.. a very adorable idiot" I gently put him down and kissed his nose. I was obviously stronger than him, I could probably lift him up with one hand but I mostly let him take the lead.

He chuckled, "you wanna grab lunch from the cafeteria?"

"The break's about to start" I reminded him.

"And?"

"And.. we /don't/ eat lunch together.. remember?"

"Aw come on Jungkook" he said, "how long are we gonna hide the fact that you're my adorable little boyfriend?"

Well... secretly dating was definitely very exhilarating... and it kept things spicy and adventurous.. But truth be told, I was not ready for everyone to know that I was dating...Taehyung....

Of course, people had their doubts that Taehyung was with someone.. He had gotten rid of his 'bad boy tendencies' and had stopped sleeping around with literally everyone for over 3 months now.. this obviously led to confusion.. I was simply excited and charmed by the whole idea of 'bad boy turned good for you'.. But I couldn't simply go and tell everyone that we had been dating for three months now.. Especially when I called him out in front of everyone as a person who 'can't keep it in his pants' when he tried to hit on me first... Eventually he grew over me.. But it's all in the past.

I really liked him.. The charming, hot, sexy, extremely handsome guy who often pouted when things wouldn't go his way was /my/ boyfriend. He was very dear to me.. The most precious person.. Of course, after y/n.. she would always come first for me.. But I hadn't even told her about him. I wanted to, but then I thought it'd be unfair to Taehyung.. considering that he hadn't told Jimin because of me...