9.2|Aaira • Attacked|

Her mind was floating somewhere between the state of being asleep and awake. She didn't want to wake up and sleep as long as possible. Seeing dreams of being a mother.

But...

"Aaira, wake up. It's eight o'clock." She heard him.

But she didn't react. There was no response from her side.

He will again seduce her and then say it never happened.

She won't let him do this again.

"Aaira, first you complain I don't give you my attention. And now when I want to spend some time with you, you are ignoring me." He sat beside her, looking at how she was faking sleep.

"Aaira, I know you are awake. Get up."

But again it had no effect on her.

He understood she was upset. But what he could do? He himself was puzzled what's wrong with her. But there is something wrong with her for sure.

He caressed her hair and pecked her lips. And whispered into her ear, "Aaira, I need something."

Aaira opened her eyes to look at him, she knew he won't leave until she don't give in. He was in just a towel, to her pleasure as well as frustration.

"What?" Her tone was rude, as expected by him.

"A condom." He smirked.

She gaped at his reply and threw a pillow on him.

"You are shameless."

"Aye, I am talking to my wife and I think, by now you must be aware how dirty mind I have."

"Very well. Now go away!"

"I will. You remember I am flying to Switzerland tonight, for a business trip?"

Her anger flew out of window and sadness embraced her. She totally forgot about it.

"When will you return?" Her upset tone was enough to end his mischievous mood.

"After a month." He looked down, tapping his foot on the floor.

What he wasn't expecting was exactly what she did next.

Just like a tigress pounces on her prey, she pounced over him. He felt her push him to the bed and the next moment his towel was on the floor. This version of her is his favourite. When she is wild like fire.

Their lips locked, their hands exploring each other. His hands moved fastly to remove her clothes which soon joined his towel on the floor.

"Wait, I need a condom."

She frowned.

Why he needs a condom? What if he don't use it for once? What will happen? There are chances she will get pregnant... finally. But no, he will never let this happen. He don't want a baby. He will never let her enjoy motherhood.

She moved out of the bed, leaving his body cold and desperate.

"What happened, sweetheart?" Anay asked at her sudden back away.

"I need a bath." And she entered the ensuite.

He groaned in frustration.

Now what happened to her?

He followed her into the shower.

Wrong move. She looked more tempting under shower.

He joined her in the shower and hugged her. Because there was no point in arguing and reasoning when he knows exactly what he don't want to admit.