•𝑂𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟•

Aileen pov

Ivy looks at me pasiently waiting for me to share my thought. "We should file a case against him! " I say with confidence. "Of course we should but we have no evidence to supporting the claim. " Ivy stares into my eyes. "Not yet. " I say with a smirk.

"What do you mean by that? "
"He said he raped Aubrey Brown we could go talk to her. " I suggest. "we should, do you think Kris knows?"

"I don't know, if that happend to me it would be to painful to talk about and we don't know if it happend recently. " Ivy only nods. "Let's go visit them. " I agree and walk into my closet. Ivy follows suit.

We both dress casual and head down stairs. I stir the scrambled eggs while ivy does the toast. But by the look on her face I can see something is bothering her.

"Is everything ok?" I ask standing behind her, my head resting on her shoulder. "Can I tell you something?" she turns around facing me. "Always" I say getting even more concerned.

"The same thing happen to my sister, and she got pregnant and she told them the story but they didn't listen and kicked her out of the house, this whole situation has just brought back all those memories. "

I walk over to her grabhimg her into a hug. "Have you kept contact with her did she keep the baby?"

"I haven't talked to her for years and I regret it. " "Why not? " I ask. "When my parents kicked her out I was too young to have a phone and when I got one I asked my parents for her number, but they deleted it and I've even tried social media but still nothing."

she says a tear slipping down her cheak. We stand there her sobbing quietly in my shoulder and me rubbing soothing circles on her back. After a few minuets Ivy pulls away.

"Let's go" she says her eyes red and tired. I nodd and grab her hand as we walk out of the house. We climb into the car and I look ivy in her eyes

"Are you sure you want to do this? " I ask concerned."More ready than ever. " she reassurs me by forcing a smile. I take her hand in mine trying to calm her nerves.

after a short silent drive I can see her house coming into view. We climb out of the car still hand in hand. "Ding Ding " the doorbell goes off. I hear footsteps aproching the door.

The door locks open. "Oh hello you too. " Kris greets with a smile. We exchange greetings and make our way into the house.

"Coffee or tea? " Kris offers "No thank you" I reply for the both of us. "Sorry for coming here unannounced but we have something serious to talk to you about. " Kris sits down on the couch across us.

"Is your daughter here? " Ivy ask. "Mhm, I'll tell here to come down " Kris smiles and heads upstairs. While she's gone I look at ivy, she's visibly tense and I can see her fiddle with the hem of her shirt.

I come close to her ear and whisper "If anything gets to much just tell me, ok? " she nods and I peck her nose making a smile spread across her face. We both hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I turn my head to see Aubrey.

She and Kris sits down at the same couch. Aubrey looks confused and tired like she hasn't been able to sleep for days. Ivy also notices and I can see her holding back tears.

"Is everything ok? " Aubrey ask. "Aubrey can I ask you something and please awnser it truthfully were only trying to help you. " Ivy begins.
"Now I getting worried. " Aubrey chockes out an akward chuckle. "Did he... Did... Leo rape you? "

Ivy says, her voice cracks at the end and tears flow from her eyes. "is this true? " Kris looks concerd and turns to her already crying daughter and indulged her into a hug.

Aubrey only nods against her mother's shoulder. Tears brim my eyes as I look over to ivy who's watching her every move trying not to break down even more. I grab her hand reminding her that I'm here for her. Aubrey exits to the bathroom to wash her face as Kris sits there shocked.

"How did you guys find out? " Kris ask. I look over to a blushing Ivy. "Long story short we heard him confess his rape in a confession and we came here too see if Aubrey would like to testify when we file a case."

"oh I see. " Kris nods. Aubrey walks back in the room, looking more tired than before. Kris wispers something into her ear and she nods. "Do you want to know how it happend? " She ask.

"Only if you want to. " Ivy reassures her and Aubrey nods. "It was the day I went with my mum to work, she left the room to get some papers that she printed, it's then when he walked into the room....... "

⚠︎Tw//Rape⚠︎

[I wont be going into full detail as I find this disturbing and disgusting to do to another person. Sex should always be consetual and legal if anything close this has happened to you I'm sooo sorry nobody deserves this and please don't read this if it's going to trigger you and please seek help if this has happend to, talk to a trusted person and try and get professional help.ex a therapist]

I slouch into the beanbag playing animal crossing on my Nintendo switch. I hear the door creak open, reveling a stranger."Is kris here? " the man's ask with a deep voice.

"Nope I think she's in the printing room." I reply lazily my eyes still focused on the game in front of me. "Oh thank you young lady. " I nod at the man and continue playing.

Until a large hand wraps around my mouth. I try to scream for help but everything comes out muffled. I try to bite his hand but he still wouldn't budge.

"I wouldn't try and do that if I was you littel girl. " He threatenes in a low voice. I try to wiggle loose from his grip but it won't help. He grabs my shoulder and pins me down on the cold tiled floor.

I start to panic, my hands are shaking and tears are streaming down my eyes. "Please don't" I beg him trying to stop him from going further.

"Sorry girly bit your just so pretty I can't help myself. " He wispers into my ear, I yank my head away from his close contact. Before I could try and get away he starts pulling down my pants.

I scream trying to get help but his hand only turns it into muffled inaudible noises.

[I'm only going this far as you all know what happenes next ]

Aubrey burst into tears and this time it looks physically painful, like she's been hiding this for a long time and now that wound has been scratched open again.

We all just sit there in silence as we are all stunned and disgusted by the man. Ivy went to the bathroom, I could see it brought back a lot of bad memories she wished to forget.

Kris tries to comfort Aubrey who's now on the floor shaking. "Breathe" she reminds her to help her calm down. I walk into the bathroom seeing ivy sitting against the wall crying. I sit next to her and ask

"Do you want me to find your sister? "

Aouther note
Sooo I'm writing me last exam tomorrow which means, I'm almost going to Finnish this book! So no more waiting l am thinking of updating the secatary three or more times starting next week which is my first wee of vacation. And I also want to start a new book a bxb. But I'm not so sure where I want to take this book, so we'll see how it goes. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter of you did please vote and comment<3

𝑂𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟

/əˈfɛndə/
ⁿᵒᵘⁿ

ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛs ᴀɴ ɪʟʟᴇɢᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴛ.
ᵉˣ "𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴"

[Unedited – I only spell checked this once and not 2 times like I ussaly do soo... ]