•𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠 •

Ivy pov

"you can follow me to your office." "Oh and thank you Kris." I say and the old secatary nods.
I motion with my hand for the other to follow, Aileen stands there before following me with shock still present on her features. I open the mahogany doors to reveal a nicely decorated room.

Large glass windows covering the back wall. A wide wooden desk and a office chair in the center of the open space.There's a bookshelf covering the wall on the right. A small window which looks out into the secatary office. Next to the window is a door leading to the next room.

"So this is my office and your office is through that door. " I point to the door. Her eyes follow my hand, her face blank and emotionless. "Is everything ok? " I ask concernd."Yeah, everything is just fine. I just walked into my new job to discover my boss is my previous night's hookup. " she says her voice laced in sarcasm. "Well surprise, I qeuss!" she flashes a forced smile, clearly pissed.An uncomfortable silence follows.

"I'm sorry-- " Aileen says breaking the silence. "For being such a bitch,um... When can I fill up my office?" she asked, excitement creaping up her face. "Before we do that--" I say grabbing her hand, leading her to my desk. "--let's continue where we left off."

I wrap her legs around my waist and placed her on the desk, pressing my mouth against her pillowy lips. She moan in my mouth as bite her lower lip for an entrance. My tounge finds hers and it's a fight for dominance. she relaxes into my touch as I wrap my arm around her arching back, closing any space.

I break the kiss to explore her further. I place wet kisses along her jaw moving towards her neck. When she moans I know I found the spot. I focus on the sensitive area sucking on it. My tounge gliding across the mark.

"Not here--"Aileen stops me from going lower and getting carried away. I nod I'm agreement and place her down, She pecks my lips. "Nice working with you boss." She walks away, making her way to her office. I watch as her beautiful figure leaves the room.

_______________________________

Aileen pov

The day continued with winks from the other and was overall a good day. I'm sitting in my car in front of Ree's house contemplating if I should go in or not. I just arrived here without saying anything. You know wat fuck it.

I climb out of my car and make my way to her doorstep. "Hey, what are you doing here? " Ree ask after me abusing the doorbell. I step into her house and on plop myself onto her couch. "I have a lot to tell you" I say with excitement. "Gin and tonic or Red wine" "Wine thanks".

Ree walks over to the couch with two glasses filled with red wine. "ok now spill" Ree smiles, taking a sip of the acholic beverage. "ok, so it all started when you forced me to go to that party--"
"-- Girl I ain't do nothing!" Ree said pretending to be offended.I smile and rol my eyes "Anyways, so as I enter the room I almost have a staring contest with a girl from across the room" Ree chuckles .

"Wow ok, how did she look like? " She asked out of curiosity. "She had the most beautiful icy blue eyes, with silky straight black hair and she was wearing a skin tight black dress that made her beautiful figure stand out. " Ree's jaw drops "Yasss, look at you go miss gurl she sounds like a fucking Greek godess! "

"Well, her name is Ivy and one thing led to another boom bam we fucked. " Ree's jaw drops even more before she jumped up. "Holy shit and you're telling me this now!! " she says shocked. I laugh at her reaction   "But wait it gets better--" "--No fucking way you're joking" "Qeuss who I see the morning I walk into my job?" "---No you're joking!" Ree stares at me invested.

"The one and only Ivy and she's litterly my fucking boss!!" Ree's rolls on the floor laughing, she let's out a snork every now and then and I almost piss my pants from laughing that much. The rest of the night continues with exchanging stories and laughing.

___________________________________

[The next day]

I walk into the large building making my way to my office, I stop in my tracks as I hear mumbling from behind Ivy's  door. "so  babe, do you have a list of names yet?"a Deep voice ask "Don't you think we can postpone the wedding further, work is really crazy right now. "

No it's not I think to myself, wait..... did I hear that right, a wedding? "Why again, are you getting cold feet" "No of course not honey! " sounds of kissing follow .Just as I was going to leave out of feelings of being used, the door creaks open. A tall man with brown hair and tan skin exists.

"Morning" he greets and continues to walk out of the building. Ivy comes out next and I stare at her out of disbelief and anger.

"I can explain. "

Aouther note

How are you enjoying the story so far? Tysm if you read thus far I really appreciate it. Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter and yeah hopefully I don't fail my exam tomorrow cuz I'm doing this and not studying.

𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠

/prɪˈpɒst(ə)rəs/
ᵃᵈʲᵉᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ

Cᴏɴᴛʀᴀʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ sᴇɴsᴇ ; ᴜᴛᴛᴇʀʟʏ ᴀʙsᴜʀᴅ ᴏʀ ʀᴇᴅɪᴄᴜʟᴏᴜs

"𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯"