•𝐼𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒•

Aileen pov

"WHAT IS THERE TO EXPLAIN ?" I shout, filled to the brim with rage. "Shhh! " Ivy tries to silence me, by now everyone in the office is peeking over their computers staring at us. She grabs my wrist pulling me into her office, slaming the door shut.

I snatch my wrist from her grip.
"Now go on." I stand there trying to stop myself from busting out of the door. "I should've told you I'm– " she tries to apologize. "Yeah you fucking should've, then I wouldn't be fucking an engagemend women just because her man doesn't give her enough dick!"

"It's because he's Christian." she tries to reason. "I don't give a fuck what he believes in, you just used me as your fuck toy!" an unwanted tear slips down my cheek. "–and here I was thinking we could be something more. " I whisper softly, only for me to hear.

"But I don't lo–" "–I don't care Ivy from now on we're colleges, nothing more." I open the heavy doors existing the situation. Everyone stares as I leave the office wipping the tears streaming down my face .

The last thing I hear is Ivy trying to calm down al of the gossip as the elevator door closes slowly, escaping from the chaos. I lean against the cold wall, trying to let everything sink in.

I feel soo stupid for falling for someone that quick just to realise I was just another hookup to them. I slide further down the wall buiring my head between my legs. Silent sobs leave my body as all the memories of the last few days constantly replaying in my head.

_________________________________

One weeks later

Ivy pov

It's ony been a week but it's feels like an eternity in hell. I thought I would've been happy that she found out and I wouldn't have been lying to her any more but I felt worse.

The only times we would  talk to each other other the last week would be if she needed me to sign something. Even if I even tried to bring up the topic she would change the subject or just blatantly ignore me.

Her words have been on replay in my mind "–and here I thought we could be something more."

I really fucked this time.

The wedding is coming up later this month,where I'm going to marry a man I never had feeling for just for my image and parents acceptance.

I pull the dovet over me and cry for the 100th time this week. Trying to forget how bad I hurt her.

_________________________________

3 weeks later

Leo pov

Ivy has been upset for almost a whole month. I've tried asking her multiple times what's wrong but she always reply with "It' was just a rough day"  How can someone have a bad day for 3 weeks straight, I even recommend her seeing a therapist or a phychologist but she just got angry at me and shot the idea off  by saying "I've not gone crazy stop bugging me. "

She's not even excited for the wedding anymore. I have to constantly remind her to do planning but al she says is "My wedding planner will handle it. " and then the conversation ended there. Does she even love me anymore? I can't wait to marry her but this is not my fiance that I use to know.

The only time I saw her smile in weeks was when I asked her for people she would like to attend the practice wedding and she responded "Can we send an invitation to Aileen?" Her face was bright but only for a second before she went back to her depressive state.

"Who's that? " I asked the name not sounding fimiliar. " it's one of my good friends. " she replied with a small smirk. I nodded happily, it was great see her excited about something again .

I started getting suspicious when all she mentioned for the last week was Aileen this, Aileen that. I finally lost it after the millionth time hearing her name. "What is it with you and that Aileen, are you sure you're just friends ? "

Her expression changed in an instant from happy to shocked. I didn't need her to anwser the question as her facial expression told everything.
"No, why would I ever do such an horrible thing to you! " she screamed trying to sound offended. I brushed it of and decided to wait till the practice wedding before confronting them.

__________________________________

Aileen pov

"Can you please come over I can't hold this to myself anymore-" I say crying over the phone to Ree. "No please don't cry I'm coming over now. "
I sigh in relief, I'm soo lucky to have such a great human being at my side. "Thank you" I choke out between tears.

"You know I'll always be here for you just like you have always been " the sentimental words just made me cry even harder. "I'm sorry, don't cry I'm almost there! " Ree comforts me. I hear a car beep a few seconds later. I slugishly make my way to the door, my body weak and tired.

I open the door to be ingulfed with a bear hug from the other. I continued to sob on her shoulder. After standing there for a few minutes I finally pull away "I'm sorry. " I chuckle at her wet shoulder. She waves it off and enters the house.

She walks to the kitchen and ask
"Do you have any soup I can make. " I nod and point to the fridge. She nods and grabs the microwaveble soup from the fridge and placed it in a pot to heat up."Thanks  "I smile at her.
"I could see by the way you walk that you're tired and probably haven't eaten or had even drank water all day." she says walking over with a glass of water.

"Drink "she said handing me the glass. I smile at her with appreciation. I chug the glass of water within a few minutes. I never realize how dehydrated I was. After finishing the glass I look at Ree who's staring at me with concern in her eyes."What I'm not dead."I try to force out a laugh.

"Yeah, but you look like it" I chuckle at her comment. "So do you want to tell me what happend?"She asks,standing up the get the chicken soup. I take a tissue from the table and fix my face before sitting back down next to Ree.  I take a deep breath trying to regain myself and fix my breathing "So basically ivy is engaged – " "–Wait hold up! " Ree exclaims.

"Yup and I walked in on them at work kissing and talking about their wedding and then confronted her–" "–Yes as you should" Ree said while snapping. "I just feel very used and–" just as I was about to finish my sentence the doorbell chimed.   

"I'll get it" I say standing up. I open the door to a basket filled with an array  flowers, my eyes spot a littel note placed between the colorful flowers.
I open the note reading.

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑨𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝑫𝒘𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐'𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈.𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅.

𝑰𝒗𝒚 𝑫𝒘𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝑷𝒔. 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆, 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆. 𝑼𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚.

Aouther note

Hey how are you guys enjoying the chapters. This chapter is way longer than usual, but I'm happy with it. So if you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote and comment. Tysm if you have read thus far I really appreciate it. <3

⚠︎I apologize if I offended anyone who's  religious. ⚠︎

𝐼𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒

/ɪmˈplɔːzɪb(ə)l/
ᵃᵈʲᵉᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ

[ᴏғ ᴀɴ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ] ɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇᴍɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟᴇ : ғᴀɪʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴠɪɴᴄᴇ .

"𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮."