Hot, Hot, Hot

Kayla's POV

I was with my friends with Axel, chatting. He and I bonded well again last week and he had change ever since. But he still had to stay beside his uncle as we understand and he promised that he wouldn't hurt my twin. As now I just stop singing and started talking about it.

End of POV

Kayla: I don't know, how will that song will help since I have to sing after games of thrones ended.

Leo: you don't have to also Leyla and Dak got here months ago... it almost their first anniversary here with dragons... they are your twin also I know you want to.

Kayla: yea, true... also my cast already gone so I can do what I like to do but not with dangerous stuff...

As they nodded.

Kayla: I think we should try other one.

Axel: wait no, I actually like that song, it actually kinda did fit with dragons and twin...Your just nervous and that normal... also do we agree?

As they soon nodded and agree into this as Kayla soon to agree.

Kayla: yea, this song seem catchy...

As they laugh and agree with it.

Axel: I have to go, also Kayla, um. The dragon robot is back...

Kayla: great to know Ax...

As they laugh same with Axel as he left same with Kayla going to one of her friend to talk about the song.

The rescue riders soon come and spotted Kayla talking with one of her friend and see rescue riders coming as they stop talking and went to the place where Magnus is making announcement. Same with rescue riders join in to watch.

Magnus: people of huttsgalor Feasr your eyes on my genius, my brilliance—

Axel: our newest invention.

Magnus: my newest invention...... Mechano—Dragon Version Two!

As he pulled the cover and reveal the newest one also color with purple.

As people soon groans annoyed.

Dak: another Mechano-Dragon?

Leyla: didn't he learn anything from the last time?

Cutter: Magnus learn something, I'm gonna go with no.

Magnus: now——

Axel: Ladies and Gentlemen. I know what you must be thinking, the last mechano-dragon was a slight disappointment.

As they nodded with agreement being annoyed.

Magnus: thanks for reminding them.

He whisper at Axel.

Axel: but this Model is new and improved, right, Uncle?

Magnus stood there for a minute and soon to speak up.

Magnus: of course it is, Steam powered. Belgium body. And these claws are specially made for rescuing!

Leyla: wait, what, did he say rescuing?!

Winger: that's our job.

As now Leyla soon felt little down as Kayla walk to them.

Kayla: now, now kids... let not jump ahead...

As she placed both of her hands on Leyla and Winger.

Dak: it'll remember a nice change from the last Mechano-Dragon—that one, we had to rescue people FROM!