Boo To You

Kayla's POV

It been over a month, I gain great bond with rescue riders even towards with Winger, Dak, and Leyla.
But for some reason I kept having feelings that I know Dak and Leyla from somewhere but I just go with it. As now it the holiday. Huttaboo something that I'm having trouble with.

Normal POV.

Kayla is with Marena stacking the pyramid with pumpkins till rescue riders came along with Duggard.

Leyla: hey Kayla did you say something?

Kayla: say something what?

As then Kayla soon see Marena appears next of the pumpkins pyramids. As others looked at her.

Cutter: Classic Marena entrance.

Leyla: have you been hiding there all day?

Marena: that's a mystery that will never be solved unlike the true meaning of Hoogenboo...

Kayla: oh so that is what it call I thought it was called Huttaboo... which I never understand.

Duggard: now, Marena——

Marena: the purple one is right to be afraid.

As she towards to Burple.

Marena: the Hoogenboo is about scaring away something more dangerous than the spirit of winter.

As Leyla walk to Burple as he look at her with worried face.

Burple: I don't like the sound of that.

Leyla: Marena, what do you mean?

Marena: I have been many places and I have seen many things.

As later on she is waiting till someone speak up.

Leyla: and?

Marena: alright but remember you asked.

Kayla: make sure it under 10 year old childeren book...

As she point at Marena and smile.

Marena: the reason for the scariness at Hoogenboo is to keep away from the Phantom Fang!

Duggard: ( socff ) Marena, everyone knows the Phantom Fang is just a myth.

Summer: don't worry.

As she walk to Burple.

Leyla: I'm sure Duggard is right, It's a myth.

Marena: a myth you say? Well, I seen it's handiwork.

As everyone gather around to listen Marena story.

Marena: entire villages wrecked overnight by an invisible thing.

Kayla: that would be me, I sleep walk outside for some reason also set the trap on animals so they won't steal our stuff and it's a harmless trap.

Marena: ahh not quite really, and the only traces it leaves behind, a sticky green slime.

Kayla; I hope it not my vomit..

As everyone soon laugh as Marena soon smile little but continue talking but stop little by Dak.

Dak: Green slime, what kind of a monster or, Kayla incase.

As he look at Kayla.

Marena: not a monster... a ghost.

Burple: what?

As rescue riders soon laugh and know it's not true as Kayla wasn't laughing but also seeing Burple being scare as she walk to Marena.