The Nest

Kayla's POV

I was standing on the dock while it was raining also it was hard raining. I look out into the sea waiting for my adopted father, Duggard Huttgloar of the Chief. I'm going to getting worried because the rain and waves was like pulling and pushing hard. I was hoping that Duggard dosent get lost in the sea
My name is Kayla. Why am I adopted. I became an orphan when I was 5, my parent and my baby twin brother and sister never came back from the sea. Many of them assume that they died. My mom's dragon was supposed to look after me but he disappeared, I don't think he would abandon me because that isn't who he is, once people found me and see that I am living alone and that when they assume that they died. So they take me and I became an orphan till Duggard found me in Huttgloar, we bond really well and decided to adopt me.
I have few friends in the Huttgloar and that includes Axel, Maguns's nephew till he left to his family.
Yea he can be trouble maker and cause things trouble. But he and I are great friends and it been while since I saw him since I was 8 and now I am 14 year old.
The dragon I mentioned even my parent, I know what they look like but there are some that I don't remember doing things with them but I do know most important things about dragons also, A.K.A I'm the dragon talker, I can understand what dragons are saying. Duggard and rest of others knew that I can understand dragons.

Normal POV.

After while when Kayla left the dock and went with her friends as the rain stop they decided to go back to check on people from Huttgloar.

Kayla: boys chill out, she's 10 and Axel is 11, they both can date but they both are little still young to date.

Kayla's friend: thank you someone gets me!

As they laugh till Kayla soon spotted crowed of people and seeing them shock, talking, and with worried.

Kayla: what is going on out there?

As they walk to the crowed. Kayla push little in and see twin fighting with Magnus talking about how dragons work and their behavior. As he turn to Kayla.

Magnus: Kayla can you tell those fraud kids that dragons will pound on us at any seconds!

As Kayla rise one of her eyebrows and gave him " are you kidding me right now ". As she rolls her eyes and look at twins and Duggard.

Kayla: what's going on here?

As she knew something is up. As they turn to Magnus start to talk about stories and see Dak being angry beside Burple.

Magnus: who hasn't heard stories of their kind attacking towns,stealings their sheep, devouring all of their food?

As they see big purple dragon took the rock from his tong till he heard as he wide eye and soon drop the rock from his mouth. As Dak see Burple dropping the rock from his mouth as Kayla sees it.

Kayla: Magnus thank a lot you made purple dragon to spit it out also put the rock in your mouth, rocks aren't foods... as she looks at Magnus same with others. As people soon starts complaining at same time.

People of Huttgloar: Stealing sheep, taking food!

As Duggard stop complaining as he speaks up.

Duggard: Oh, Magnus those are old stories. We seen dragons flying past us, and they never bother us.

Kayla; it true we seen them flying past us...

Magnus: let keep it that way.

As Dak soon spoke up.