Safe -11-

I wanna say thank you to Miaantalisia for the idea! And i'm sorry that i change it a little and the story are not really the same as you describe it. But i tried so.... i hope you like it.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●♡

"So! What are they gonna react to?" Sania ask feeling bored, her position is like a bat on the sky, she can fly since she is a goddess. "Can they react to this?" Sinn ask in a quite voice holding out an orb with marine ford in it "hmm? Sure, let me see..." Tsuki said inspecting it, then her eyes brighten up "lets watch it!".

"So were gonna watch were Ace and Whitebeard is alive?! Yay! They are alive!" Sania yelled and everyone heard it, some of the marines are scared while Sakazuki is beyond mad. Garp being happy (cause Ace is alive), Sengoku just sigh thinking maybe in that AU luck is not on their side, Whitebeard and his sons and daughter cheering, Luffy and Sabo is so happy.

"C'mon! Just start it ready already!" Luffy yelled happyly "got it captain!" Tsuki said jokingly and then starts the memory/AU.

Ace and Luffy are running away from the excecution platform. Until Sakazuki starts mocking whitebeards, Ace stops his running and turned back to Sakazuki. Ace is angry, angry that, that useless marine talks bad about his father figure.

"And that is Ace, were your weakness are" Sabo said making Ace angry "oh shut up!" Ace shouts angryly.

Luffy notice this but suddenly he got an idea 'wait no, he can't get injured! Ahhh! Ace you idiot!' Inside Luffy thought is like a train wreck.

"Hah! Luffy called you an idiot!" Sabo is laughing hard right now "remember if Luffy called you an idiot, then you are an idiot" Sabo said still laughing. On the background you can see that the strawhats and heart pirates are agreeing on it. "Can you just stop!?" Ace yelled hitting his head "Ace! Don't be mean!" Luffy said scolding Ace a little "but being mean is my job!".

Then he saw marco his eyes brighten "Pineapple!" Luffy wave to Marco.

"Luffy, remember, calling people nicknames are not nice" Sabo said making Luffy remember their lesson when they are little "fine...." Luffy said pouting.

Marco notice it and fly to Luffy "can you make Ace faint or sleep?" Luffy ask startling Marco "what?" "Make Ace faint or something" Luffy said more sternly. Marco nod and walk silently to Ace so he didn't notice him. He cover his hand with haki and then karate chopped Ace neck, making him faint.

"Why didn't we do that!?" Thatch said frustarated "yeah! Why didn't we do that!? Like, we can save Ace if we do that!" Haruta yelled grasping his hair. Now the whitebeard pirate are shouting in rage "now, now son, we were in battle so our mind are on another thing" Whitebeard said calming his sons and daughter.

'Why didn't i think about that?' Marco thought blank face but, his mind are shouting in rage. A hand pat his head, he looked to his side seeing Ace smilling at him "it's okay... it's not your fault..." Ace said before going to his little brothers "Luffy.... that is not your fault that you didn't think about that...." Ace said caressing Luffy cheeck. His eyes then landed on Sabo "Sabo... i know what you are thinking.... and it's not your fault that you don't remember us sooner..." Ace said hugging them both.

Whitebeard, Marco, Thatch, Haruta, Garp, Shanks, strawhats, Law, Hancock (happy for her beloved/Luffy), Dragon, Koala watching them in fonds and happy looks.

"Now let's go! We need to run hurry!" Kuffy yelled running towards moby dick, no will not let his brother get cought, the totured, then escape and leave him alone. "Hah! You coward pirates!" Sakazuki laugh, Luffy doesn't care about him or all his rambles but, what he hear next made his blood boil.