Dinner Table -7-

"Sanji! Give me the orb!" Sania said "yes Sania-Swan~" Sanji said then giving the orb to her. She looked at the orb, the orb has a fancy restaurant background and there a dinner table in the middle. Sinn looked at the orb and smile, big and wide almost like Luffy D smile "oooh! I like this one! Even thought it's and AU" Sinn said muttering the last words.

"Just to tell you, this is an AU" Sania told them "hm? AU? Whats that? Is it food" Luffy ask "Lu... not everything is about food" Ace said "and an AU is.... " Ace trying to think at how to explain to Luffy so he can easily understand it "an Au is the same as our world but some of it is diffrent" Sabo explain "yeah something like that" Ace said "ooh, ok".

In the middle of the ocean you can see a ship that has a lion head and a lively crew inside the ship. Everyone is happy Luffy, Chopper, and Usopp is playing whatever they are playing or joking around on the grass, Robin and Nami are reading some book, Zoro sleeping, Sanji preparing foods for dinner, Franky is doing some test with his new weapon, Brook playing a calm music, Jinbei is checking if the engine is ok.

(What does Jinbei do?)

"What are you playing?" Ace ask "i don't know" Luffy answer "what do you mean you don't know?- OUCH!" Ace ask then a fist hit his head "idiot! Of course he doesn't know! It's an AU!" Sabo said "oh- i forgot".

Sanji is still cooking until a den den mushi rings. He picked it up "hello? Who is this-" "hello, is there Luffy? There?" Sanji almost dropped his crigarattes when he hears the person voice "y-yeah wait a minute, i'm gonna call him".

Zoro almost laugh when he hears Sanji stuttering.

He walks out of the kitchen the he calls for Luffy "Luffy! Someone wanted to talk to you!" Luffy perked up and walk to Sanji taking the den den mushi "yes? Who is this?" Luffy ask "ah, Luffy! Long time no see huh?" The voice said "Sabo! So what are you calling me for?" Luffy ask "well it seems like Garp-San wanted a get together" Sabo said trough the phone "so theres gonna be food?" Luffy ask.

"Yes, there will be food. Also Garp-San said that the get together is gonna be held in XXX island, and he said that you can bring anyone you want, if you want to" Sabo said.

'I wonder who will he bring' the strahats thought.

"Ok~" Luffy said as he hangs up the he walks out of the kitchen and shouts "Nami! Can we go to XXX island?" Nami looked at him confused but shrug it off since they are close to that island. Later that night Nami ask Sanji why suddenly Luffy want to go to that island "well, it seems like he's gonna have a family get together thingy or something"

the strawhats is shocked that Sanji is not doing his noodle dance or having a heart on his eyes.

A few hours has gone by and you can see that two ship docked by the shores one is really big and the other one is not too big or too small just enough to fit a few people. Nami, Chopper, and Usopp faces drained all their colors, Robin just chukeld "how amusesing" "oh my, i couldn't belive my eyes! Oh but i don't have an eyes Yohohoho!", Sanji, and Zoro just looked at the island with a bored face, Franky is saying SUPER while doing his signature pose, Jinbei he is still kinda suprised even thought he knew that Luffy is sworn brothers with Ace and Sabo. And then theres Luffy, Luffy is very excited for this day.

They docked the Thousand Sunny to the shore then Luffy jumped down and see his two brother "LUFFY!" Ace and Sabo said at the same time "ACE! SABO!" Luffy said as he runs towards them. "Oh? You are here already?"a voice interupt their little reunion "yeah! So can we eat now!?" Luffy said "later! I'm gonna go rent a restaurant first. Sabo, you know where is it right?" "Yes Garp-San".