My Swordman -2-

[Warning!!! There gonna be Zolu i'm sorry if you don't like it and you can just go if you don't like it]

And please tell me if there are wrong words because my first languange is not english.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●◇

It's night time and Luffy can be seen sitting on his special place on the thousand sunny head. His back facing the screen.

"Hey! Thats Luffy!" Chopper said outloud "but why is he out in the night? He can get sick!" Chopper said a little bit panic "calm down doctor-san captain-san is strong and he rarely gets sick" Robin said calmly and Chopper is silent before nodding his head.

The screen showed Luffys face. The face showed no emotions its like theres no life in his eyes. He just look at the horizon up ahead.

Alot of people wince at that except a few marine.

His eyes began to sting and water spilling out of it. It took him a few minutes to notice that he is crying "h-huh?" He stutterd trying to wipe his tears off "w-why am i crying?" Luffy ask as his tears keep flowing out and his sob becoming louder.

"Lu...." Ace and Sabo heart ache at that sight seeing their baby brother crying and they are not there with him to help him.

The strawhats pirate felt their stomach twisting felling guilt swelling them up seing their captain cry.

"S-stop it..., don't cry...." Luffy said to himself "hey Luffy...! Why are you crying? You are already big why being a crybaby?" Suddenly a voice appeard behind him, making him turn his head at the speed of lightning.

And if he's a normal human being he will for sure to die but luckly hes a rubberman. There stood a certain human pyromaniac, Fire Fist Ace or Portgas D Ace stood infront of him grinning hand on his hip, no scars from the battle and he's transparaent.

People gasp "Luffy.... he's imagining things" Chopper said worry can be seen all over his face. Ace stomach twisted he knows that Luffy love him dearly because of the incident with Sabo when they were little, he knows that Luffy doesn't want to lose any of his close one, and he knows he hates to be alone.

Sabo is calming Ace down even though his stomach also twisting. All the strawhats pirate knew that Luffy hates being alone and thinking back when the war in marineford happen and Luffy brother (Ace) died.

'Must be a pain in the ass, having to live in this corrupted world and feel you are all alone' Sinn chukled slightly thinking back to his old house 'good thing Tsuki-San help me get out of that household'. (Do you wanna know his story?)

"A-ace.... Ace!" Luffy shouts not too loud to wake the others up but loud enough to wake one swordman. When Luffy began to get up and walk to Ace, Ace began to wither away. This only make Luffy heart shattered, he takes one red bead out and look at it as he leans himself on the railing of the ship.

"Ace beads.... someone must of give it to him as a memorial of Ace" Nami said. Jinbei is looking at Trafalgar D Water Law, he knew that he (Law) was the who gave it to Luffy because before their escape Jinbei manage to grab some of Ace beads and he gave it to Law to give it to Luffy as a memorial of he's late brother.

The camera goes to Zoro who is now streching himself incase there's a fight. He opens the door of the boys room and he sees his captain leans againts the railing, tears falling down. He walk colser to look at what his captain looking at, as he is closing up to Luffy he sees the red beads. Now he understand at why is his captain is crying.

"Oi Luffy" zoro said to gain his captain attention. Luffy pearks up from the beads and looks to Zoro on the eyes "hmm? Zoro? Why are you up late? It not your time for the lookout" Luffy said tilting his head a little to the right.