Chapter 29

Divya's POV

I think I am falling for Varun deeply and Madly.

Yesterday when I saw him alright, My heart felt peace, When I hugged him I was so relaxed.

I don't know much about Love, but What I am feeling for Varun is definitely not just friendship but something more.

More than what I have for him in my heart.

But, But I am confused, My stupid heart and Brain are fighting.

My heart says that I have fallen in love with Varun.

While My heart says that it's just infatuation or my respect towards him.

Then my heart says that why was I so tensed to know that he is in hospital, tensed that he wasn't coming to college.

For which the brain replies that I was guilty, guilty that because of me he might have got into some problem and as he is my friend I will get tensed just like I will get for Bhavi and Vish.

God this is so confusing.

Please help me to find it out soon. Please!

I dress up casually and whole day I just kept thinking if I love him or Not.

Oh god !

Now I am going back to my room when I gaze at the football ground.

And I don't believe this, Everyone in the team is Varun!

Am I dreaming?? So many Varun???

I shook my head and I see different faces.

"Divya?" I hear his voice from behind.

He is standing there in front of me.

I just stare at him.

Then he hold my shoulder and shake me due to which I blink and it's Vishakha "what happened to you? Where are you lost?"

I shook my head "nowhere, let's go"

Are these symptoms of love???

•••••••••••

(After 3 days)

Varun informed me that he will join college from today!

Actually I called her mother to know about her well being as well as Varun's, so that time he informed me that he will be coming today.

I am so happy!

I wear my simple salwar suit of blue colour and do some touch up.

I want to look good today.

"You are looking really happy today and Suit??" Bhavi asked

I just grin.

Vish and Bhavi look at eachother then back me.

"Let's go guys, we are getting late" I said grabbing my bag.

I am walking like a bird.

You can relate my situation to the song panchi bani udhti phiroon mast gagan main.

Oh I am getting crazy.

Crazy in love, I just have to confirm.

I attend my first class with so much excitement that I kept on smiling, even the teacher asked the reason behind the smile, to which I replied, that I am in a very good mood today.

In the next period I look around the ground, canteen but he is no where to be seen.

Where are you Varun.