Chapter 12

Divya's POV

In few weeks my exams are gonna start which means after that i will be in 2nd year!

Days are passing very Smoothly without any problem. Mom and Dad are happy that i am Happy in here. Though they don't know anything about what happened on first day of College and they should never get to know it or else i will be dead.

Let me share a real incident with you guys about what happens when a girl is caught with a Boy! (Sometimes!!!)

So i know about a girl, she used to be in Different section but same class as mine. During her 12th standard she used to go to Tuitions but sometimes she Bunked Classes and used to meet her boyfriend.

Then one day her mom got to know about it and you know what happened next??

Her Dad made her marry to someother guy whom she doesn't even loves, plus she wasn't even 18!

Don't you think it's freaking crazy?? They could have made that girl understand but no, they were worried about their reputation in the society and got her married.

I am not saying that the girl was correct but....leave it what can we do!!!

From that day itself I decided that I will not make any Boyfriend, not at any cost because you know what, I think my Father will do the same, if not Father then my Relatives for sure and I don't wanna ruin my Career. Not at any cost but still i want someone to love me! Hypocrite me!

Well now i am on my Way to the my class, Bhaviksha and Vishakha are already there, basically i forgot my phone in the room so went to fetch it.

While walking to my Class, I don't know why my eyes are scanning through the football Team and basically Varun.

You know, after that football tournament we met very less, yeah i saw him in canteen but he didn't approch me to Apologise, i think he forgot about it.

I think he didn't came up today and I turned my face to the front and I was about to bump into someone but stabled myself.

I looked up at the person and there we go, it's Varun, whom i wanted to see.

Strange, I wanted to see him.

No no it's not strange because anyone would be, you would be keen to know what a person will do to Have your forgiveness.

He is saying something but i am just looking at his Pretty Face. His lips moving and I think I am deaf because I just can't take my eyes off him.

"Okay?" He asked

"Hunh? What?" I asked

He gives me a confused look.

"Umm, I, I am sorry, was just thinking something. Mind to repeat Youself?" I asked him Politely.

"Okay no problem, so I was saying that can you meet me today at 5pm outside college"

"Why?"

"Please, i want to Apologise that's why"

I began to think and Tanmay's words began to ring in my ears, be careful.

I look at Varun, i think he genuinely wants to apologise.

"Okay" I said and a grin formed upon his lips "okay then 5pm outside college"

I nod.

"Bye I have to go for Practice"

"Yeah bye"

Let's see what he is gonna do.

••••••••••••••••

At 4pm.

God what should I wear??? He didn't even tell me if he is taking me to some Restaurant or something, plus I don't even have his number to call him and ask about it.