Chapter 8

Divya's POV

Just a few minutes back I had my dinner in the mess and now I and Bhavi are doing our college work.

Suddenly the door burst open and Vishakha enters in with a big grin.

"Guys do you know we are having Freshers party?" Vishakha screamed

"Really?" Bhavi and I asked with excitement.

"Yes after 3 days and it's gonna be grand" Vishakha screamed with excitement.

"Wow, then I guess there will be miss Freshers and Mr.freshers competition also?" I asked with hope.

"Yes, definitely yaar," Vishakha said and I hugged her tightly.

I love participating in Competitions.

"And also I registered our names too, all 3 of us will participate, isn't it amazing," Vishakha said.

"Wait..what?" Bhavi asked in shock I guess

"What what?" Vishakha asked

"Aare why did you gave my name for the competition?"

"What's the problem in that?" I asked.

"I have stage fear and I didn't even participate in my school days after I passed my 5th standard," Bhavi said

Vishakha held her shoulders and said "Uff Bhavi listen....stop being a scared puppet, be a little bold, bring confidence in yourself"

"Yes she is right Bhavi, stop being that old School scared and nervous Bhaviksha, Change yourself to a better and tough girl," I said.

She began to think for some time and then said with a smile "Okay I am ready"

"Now that's like a good girl," I said and hugged her.

"Okay, so tomorrow we will go shopping, what say?" Vishakha asked.

"Yes," Bhavi and I chirruped together.

********

(Next morning)

Now we three are ready to go shopping.

"Okay let's go," I said and we walked out of our room like models and wore our shades together in style.

This is cool but then Bhavi began to Laugh

"You are such a mood spoiler," Vishakha said and I said "Agreed"

"Sorry but it was so funny, I felt it was like a movie seen in which 3 girls walk side by side like heroines," she said and Both of us gave her a look "Are you serious?"

She raised her hands in surrender and said "Sorry let's go"

After taking an auto we reached the mall.

"Where to go first?" I asked

"Umm forever 21," Vishakha said and Bhavi nod in agreement as well as i.

"Okay let's buy a saari first for the competition and then we will buy a western dress for the party," Vishakha said.

We brought sarees simple but very elegant and beautiful.