Chapter 10

Divya's POV

You know I have planned something.

What?? You will see.

The football tournament is about to start and I am looking out for Varun.

Not Infornt of my friends then they will think that there is something between us and I don't wanna give hopes to anyone, no one.

I hide behind the wall and look at the team, they are discussing something. When will it get over??

After few Minutes they Moved apart, Finally!

I saw Varun Going to the opposite side from me.

Now how should i call him??

I pouted and then i saw the water bottle. I grinned.

I took the bottle from the table and quickly threw it on him but unfortunately, he turned around and it hit his head where it hit him earlier! Remember his head went red.

Shit shit shit.

"What the fu-" he began to curse and looked around.

I waved my hand with a weak smile.

He huffed and came towards me holding his head. Please save me.

He is frowning Right now, he stood so close to me "why the -" he began to shout in loud voice that i cupped his Mouth with my right hand.

"Shh, listen to me, i am sorry, actually i wanted to call you without being seen by anyone, so the best option i could find was throwing the bottle on your back but you turned around and" i looked down and then at him, who is looking at me without blinking.

I then realised about my hand, so i slowly remove it quickly.

"Sorry" i said in a low voice.

"It-its okay, why did you wanted to meet me?" He asked

I look at the grass and said "woh actually you wanted apology right?"

I gazed at him and he nodded slowly.

"So if you really want that, then Win this tournament and then i will believe that you really need forgiveness and only then i will talk properly to you and after that you can continue your Apology thing and I won't say no to anything "

He just kept staring at me.

"What?" I asked

"Are you sure?" He knitted his brows

"Yes very much, if it will make our college win, then yes!"

He thought for a while and then said "okay but you won't back off right?'

"No"

"And what if we lose?"

"Thennnnn you have to stop following me for forgiveness"

He again thought for a while "okay, we will win"

I smile "great then, all the best"

"Thank you"

I began to move away but stopped.

No he didn't hold me, this isn't SRK Movie scene.

"Umm is it hurting?" I asked pointing at his Head.

He shooks his head "no, not that much, it's been long since that football hit me"

I sigh "then it's fine"

He raised his brows "seriously?? You hitting me is fine?"

I blinked for a while, how can i be such a idiot but then i thought, why to get defeated.