FIRST LOVE. END

Everybody has their own stories of their first love.

Riki and Sunoo started dating a month after both of their confessions. They've spent their time together as a new couple acting the way they used to, their usual study sessions, night strolls, sleepovers, watching horror movies and spoiling each other with food and simple gestures.

A walk in Han River or gazing at the sunset was also a thing between them, after all, they found love there.

Riki made sure that he would never violate his boyfriend, only doing playful things such as having a piggyback ride from him, holding hands, and trapping Sunoo in a headlock- a way of showing his affection. In fact, the first time the two had to sleep together in one bed was the time they went to Sunoo's family home, where Sunoo's mother insisted Riki not sleep on the couch, and they spent the entire night cuddling.

During Christmas break, they went to Japan to spend their vacation together, as requested and paid by the Nishimura family.

For Sunoo, Ni-ki will always be his one and only love.

Nishimura Riki was his partner-in-crime, the rainbow after the rain, his rest.

His comfort.

And for Riki, he felt more than happy to have his first and last love with him.

Kim Sunoo was his best friend, his boyfriend, and his family.

His sanctuary.

And they were both madly in love as years flew by.

"I like you, too."

Riki couldn't believe his ears when he heard that. He had his eyes wide in surprise, and he watched as Sunoo walked down from the bleachers and then to him who was sitting on the gymnasium floor. The older lent him a hand, and Riki looked up to his fox-like eyes.

"You've got this.. sort of magic whenever I'm with you, Ni-ki," Sunoo began, his face visibly turning red. He was already feeling shy, but he still continued to stare into Riki's eyes and confidently muttered, "you've been making me feel at ease effortlessly, and it's amazing, because nobody had ever made me feel that way before. I feel at home when I'm with you."

At this point, Riki was suppressing his smile and he was obviously flustered. He giggled and his fingers brushed Sunoo's, before taking Sunoo's hand in his. Sunoo blushed and cleared his throat.

"Ni-ki, you've got me effortlessly captivated."

- fin.

a/n ::

a/n ::

hellooooo! we're at the end 😭 you must be surprised that this is actually a suuuper short book. i know that it's a bit of a rush(??) or something but i frankly only made this book because i'm a sunki misser and also because writing this has genuinely helped me!

i found comfort in this book, so i definitely enjoyed writing this, and i hope it did to you, too! :))

honestly, this was supposed to have more chapters, but ✨ suddenly ✨ i stopped getting much motivation to write more and i think it's already okay to leave it as it is. so it is up to your imagination to think about their next moments together as a couple!

i was supposed to write more about them being a veery very cute couple, their trip to japan, meeting each other's parents, yadayadayada and their friends but once again, i stopped getting much motivation for this book and i'm currently working on a bigger project right now (a jaywon book)!

i tried to get the vibes of this book similar to the songs above. trust me, whenever i hear those songs, it reminds me of 'captivated' sunki.

maybe someday, i'll write some bonus chapters!

that's all, thank you so so much for reading up until the end ❤️❤️