DINNER. 009

Riki and Sunoo both changed their clothes as they didn't want to stay in their uniform. The two sat inside Sunoo's dorm, sitting across from each other with Riki's schoolwork and books placed on the table.

To Sunoo's surprise, Riki actually started to listen to him.

"Okay, hyung, if I pass my grades in math, you owe me, alright?" Riki leaned back in the chair he was seating, a small smile on his face.

"Yah, I teached you and I'm the one who'll give you a reward? Now that's unfair!" Sunoo clicked his tongue in annoyance. A loud laugh escaped Riki's mouth, and at this point, Sunoo got too used to hearing Riki's loud voice and ended up chuckling along.

"Alright, fine, I'll treat you to today's dinner," Riki huffed. "We've pretty much been eating in our dorms together, how about we go out tonight? It's a Saturday tomorrow, anyway."

"Nishimura, are you asking me out on a date?" The older blond said seriously, his fox-like eyes slightly widening. Riki froze in his position, just staring at Sunoo's brown eyes in surprise— and of course, his cheeks warmed up as he was flustered by Sunoo's sudden remark. "Hey, of course I was kidding!" Sunoo playfully nudged Riki's shoulder and laughed teasingly.

"Oh hahaha, of course, I knew you were kidding..." Riki said and let out a sigh— he didn't know the reason why he sighed, it was either in relief or disappointment. What the younger knew, though, was how his heart started racing when Sunoo suddenly said that.

Ni-ki, and Sunoo, together? Alone?

On a... Date?

For some reason, that sent Riki's heart fluttering.

"Anyway, it's already 7:30. Wanna grab dinner now? I'm pretty starving," Sunoo's lower lip unknowingly jutted down as he mumbled his subtle complaint.

'Cute,' Riki thought and nodded his head as he stood up, "well then, let's get going, hyung. You must be pretty tired after teaching me for two hours."

Sunoo chuckled, his eyes turning into cute crescents as he did. Riki smiled and looked away shyly.

🐦

⌗ CAPTIVATED !

⌗ CAPTIVATED !

"So, where would you like to get dinner?" Riki asked as he stuffed his hands inside his pockets, the two leaving their dorm and the cold night breeze started to gently hit their bodies.

"Uhmmm," Sunoo pouted in thought, tilting his head slightly. Riki's eyes stared at him and the longer he watched Sunoo, the bigger his smile got— which led to him immediately pulling his gaze away. "How aboutttt," Sunoo hummed, "Jake's family restaurant?"

"Wait, they have a restaurant?!" Riki's eyes slightly widened in surprise. "How come I never knew?"

"Yeah, Jakey's pretty rich and his family basically owns a restaurant and it has a lot of branches. I think it's also famous in Australia for where he was from."