CRUSH REVEAL. 002

"My love~," Jay said as Sunoo and Jungwon left their room after dismissal. Sunoo stood by the doorframe to wait for the two as they had their moment. Jungwon gave Jay a big grin, his dimples showing cutely that Sunoo surely knew Jay loved. Jay patted his boyfriend's hair and held on the back of Jungwon's head, before gently pulling Jungwon to him as he planted a kiss on Jungwon's forehead.

"L-love, seriously, PDA!" Jungwon buried his reddened face in Jay's shoulder.

"C'mon, the entire school knows you two are together so you don't need to hide it," Sunoo butted in. He chuckled when Jungwon glanced at him with a playful glare, while Jay had a small smile on his face as he admired his boyfriend. Jay laughed softly and his hand travelled down to Jungwon's fingers, caressing them as if Jungwon was something fragile. Sunoo stared at the two- Jungwon and Jay are adorable together.

Despite being a couple for nearly a year and with Jay courting Jungwon for god-knows-how-long, Jay still had the same look he has on his face whenever he saw Jungwon, while Jungwon always had the same sparkle in his eyes whenever he heard Jay's name. 'I hope they always stay happy,' Sunoo thought.

"I'm sure you had a tiring day, baby. I'll drop you off at your house, or do you want to get some food first?" Jay asked Jungwon. He glanced at Sunoo and waved, "you can come too, Sun."

"Ah.. well, actually," Jungwon pulled away from Jay's embrace, but their hands still held on each other. Jungwon looked at Sunoo and glanced at Jay, "I'm gonna hang out with Sunoo at the mall today. Just the two of us."

Jay nodded. "Alright. I'll text you, I can pick you up at the mall after and drop you off at your house to make sure you're safe. Sunoo, I can drop you off at EN Dorm too, if you want. I heard about.. you and Sunghoon," the last sentence came off hesitant. Jay gave Sunoo a small, comforting smile.

"It's fine. I'll just walk, it isn't too far," Sunoo said. 'Sunghoon used to come with Jay after classes to take Jungwon and I home...'

"You can always come with us, yeah?" Jungwon nudged Sunoo playfully and smiled at him. "We wouldn't mind. You're family to us."

Sunoo gently nibbled his lip and nodded his head with a chuckle escaping his mouth. "Yeah, yeah."

⌗ CAPTIVATED !

Jungwon and Sunoo both went to the mall alone. Fortunately, the mall was just a walking distance from their school. They went to stores and bought some clothes. After walking around the mall for two hours with different shopping bags in their hands, the two sat down at a diner to eat dinner.

The diner was small and its style was minimal. The two sat beside each other. It was 7 in the evening.

"Mom, I'm with Sunoo at the mall," Jungwon chuckled as he answered his phone call. Sunoo flashed him an amused smile while his eyes scanned the menu. "Yeah, Jay hyung will pick me up after this. Mhhm, I'm already waiting for our dinner, you don't have to cook for me. Yes~ See you later. Love you too."

Jungwon placed his phone and looked at the menu as well. "Hyung, what are you getting?" He tilted his head to look at Sunoo.

"Mmm.. Fried chicken. Wahhh, this looks so good. I'll get some tteokbokki too."

Jungwon chuckled loudly. "Of course~ I'll pay today. I owe it to you because you had to go through a breakup without me."

"Aish!" Sunoo flashed him a glare, "I already coped with bleaching my hair, Won, seriously."