42

|°• Han Seojun's POV•°|

The game was starting. I looked at every single seat to find a trace of her. But I couldn't find her anywhere. Did she not come?

I was getting happy with the thought of her not coming when my eyes landed on a girl who looked similar to Irene. DID SHE REALLY COME?

I quickly walked closer to her and put my hand on her shoulder to see someone else had done the same thing. Lee Suho.

She girl turned around and she was not Irene. I breathed in relief and said sorry to her. I could feel Suho looking at me so I looked towards him "hello, buddy. It's nice to see you here" I laughed along.

"Why are you here?" Suho asked. "Why do you think I am here? I came here to watch baseball" I pointed at the players. "I thought you didn't like baseball" Suho asked. So he remembers!

"I like it now" I lied. I never liked baseball. I am only here for Irene. That day at school that Ryu Hyung Jin guy was hitting on both her and Jukyung. It's good not to get involved in matters like this.

She is my friend. That's why I am worried, I think.

"Since when?" Suho pushed further. "Since recently" I replied quickly. "You came to watch a highschool baseball match?" This guy has no chill, does he?

"They are just as professional. You shouldn't look down on them" I sat down on a seat. I saw Suho also sitting at the same row leaving a seat between us. Yes, stay away from me!

"This is going to be fun" I said playing along. "Enjoy" Suho replied shortly.

"Ryu Hyung Jin is finally here. My gosh I love the look in his eyes. The audience is going crazy because of his appearance" the announcer said. What is so special about him? He just plays baseball. Why did she had to blush that day in front of him?

The game had started and Ryu Hyung Jin was throwing the ball. I followed what the other people were doing and stood up with them, Suho was also doing the same.

"I heard someone from the major league is here to watch Ryu Hyung Jin play" a guy spoke up before me and I gave my attention to him. "My gosh! That means he will go to the states if he wins the game today" the other guy spoke up.