41

"Ya!" I shouted at Jinu from behind making him jump and almost drop his phone. "Ah! I almost dropped my phone and had a heart attack" he put his hand over his heart.

I sheepishly smiled and locked our arms together "so what do you want to buy for your mother?" I asked as we started to walk. "I don't know. You decide. You are the one who is doing it all these years" he put his phone away.

"Okay. But come to think about it how do you not know what your mother will likes?" I looked at the dresses that were displayed inside the glass. "I don't know. I never buy gifts for any girl on my own cause I don't know what they will like" he laughed.

"Then how do you give me presents? Does someone helps you to buy them too?" I asked gasping in disbelief.

"Calm down, calm down! You are an exception in this matter. You are the only one for whom I can buy gifts because I know what you like" he said making me blink.

"Wow! I am really special" I smiled feeling somewhat happy but he had to burst my balloon "yeah, it's unfortunate that you are the only one who I know so well" he said.

I glared at him making him put his hands up in surrender "I'm just joking" I gave him one last glare before entering a jewelry shop.

His mother really likes necklaces and pendants. Auntie's favourite flower is rose. How about a golden rose pendant? I asked the saleswoman if they had anything like that and she said yes. She then showed me some beautiful designs. One particular caught my eyes, a rose with some little diamonds around it.

This will do. "This one" I showed Jinu the pendant and he nodded. "We will take this" he said and the saleswoman went to pack our thing.

After paying for it Jinu bought me a Starbucks coffee. I had already bought a bag for Mrs.Jeon even before coming to Korea. "I have some skincare products to buy. Do you want to come?" I looked up at him to see him aggressively shaking his head.

"You will use me as your lipstick tester again. No thanks. I will meet you outside" he said and walked away. I pouted to myself. I was only going to buy skincare products, I wouldn't test lipstick on him. Or maybe I would. I wonder what shades they have.

I happily walked in to the shop and made my way to the skin care section. I picked up whatever I needed before walking to the makeup section. But what I saw had me stopped on my tracks.

Jukyung was putting lipstick on Seojun's lips. They were standing so close. The way he was looking at her. He didn't even tell her to stop. Does he like her?