Chapter 32 - Date. DATE???

That's how you found yourself at an amusement park.

With Jinwoo.

AND HIS FAMILY???

"So... why are..."

"Mom and dad wanted to come along, Jinah wanted to come along." Jinwoo smiles sheepishly. "Sorry Love."

"No no it's ok," You smile. "The more the merrier right?"

"I told you Y/n wouldn't mind!" Jinah grins.

"Isn't that Hunter Sung Jinwoo and Hunter Y/n?"

"Where? Where?"

"Wow it really is Sung Jinwoo and Y/n."

"I don't know what to feel about this." You stare at the people starting to crowd around you two.

"Don't worry." He smiles. "The shadows can make sure we have space to breathe."

Your sigh shakes slightly and you cry.

Dear life... why me? I like this but being a hunter is... hahhhh

"I didn't peg you as a person who would go to an amusement park," You mumble. "And isn't it better to spend the last days on earth with people who love you?"

"You love me... do you not?"

"I do! But we also have friends who love us platonically," You mumble. "I thought if the world was ending, I'd like to spend it with them as well..."

"... you're wanting to call Hunter Cha right now aren't you?"

"... maybe?" You peer up at him through your lashes.

"... if that's the case then call Chaeyong, Jinho, and have Jinah come back as well."

"I LOVE YOU JINWOO!!" You cheer as you call the girls.

Chaeyong cackles when she arrives and spots the two of you.

"Y/n!! Did you finally get your man???" She slaps her knee and wheezes. "Do I finally get to see you two date and get married?"

"..." The two of you stare at each other and Jinwoo speaks up.

"That's the plan yes."

You choke.

"Y/n!"

"HAEIN!!!" You tackle her and she hugs you back.

"Thank you for inviting me," she smiles.

"yes! You've never been here so I thought that it'd be nice!" You grin. "Also... how did you like the fanfics?"

"Those..." Haein's face turns stern, and she clasps her hands together. "were heavenly."

"ABSOLUTELY!"

"I loved reading Choi Jongin slander in the fics" Haein laughs. "Oh! OH!! and then the incorrect quotes in that one book, the plot with us starting off as a dog?? and then then the bloody one? The shorty one!... and then the smut fics on Ao3... It was so hot."

"It was hot indeed." You nod in agreement. "Which one's your favorite?"

"...Polaris." Her face turns stern again.

"... Agreed." The two of you shake hands, and it looks like you guys are doing some sort of black market deal.

"What are you two talking about?" Jinwoo finally speaks up.

"Fanfiction." You blink at him. "Getting railed by a hunter."

Jinwoo raises a brow. "Why would you need to when you have-"

Your face flares up, and you smack your hands over his mouth. "SHHHHHH!"

Haein stares at the blush on your face, and gasps.

"OH MY GOD!!" She backs up and Chaeyong joins in.

"WHAT HAPPENED."

"They... you..." Haein stares at the two of you. "They."

"They... OH MY GOD THEY'VE FUCKED-?"

"CHAEYONG SHUT UP-" You smack your hands over her mouth, and she pries you off of her.

"Chaeyong ist-"

"Yeah we've fucked before," Jinwoo blinks at the girl emotionlessly. "what about it?"

Chaeyong has an existential crisis on the spot.

"...Y/n... you're literally living the y/n life..." Haein gives you a thumbs up, tears pouring out of her eyes comically.

Jinho comes with Jinah.

Right... those two end up married in the final timeline... well I guess I'm out here doing fate's job I guess.

"I have this odd feeling... that somehow... this is going to be boring for us S-ranks..." You mumble.

You were right.

All the rides were nothing compared to the dungeons you all have cleared.

You had more fun while you were riding Kamish the other day.

"I... the rides are to slow," You slouch onto the table.

"... Would you like to ride something more fun?"

YouR DiCK-

You stare at Jinwoo. The others had sat at another table because they felt bad for Jinwoo. It was supposed to be a date before you invited them all.

"Why? You suggesting I ride you?" You bite down on the burger and Jinwoo chokes on his drink.

You pat his back, and he stares at you.

"I was going to suggest we ride Kaisel but whatever you want I guess," He smirks.

"Kaisel sounds more fun." You snicker. "OR!! We can ride Kamish!!"

"Whichever you want." He smiles.

"hm... Kamish it is. I didn't get to enjoy the view the last time," You stand up, and grin.

"Can the-"

"Done." The soldiers clear out a huge landing, and you call for the dragon.

"Kamish." You watch as the dragon pixelated in, and you hop on. "Come on!"

Jinwoo gets on, and you toss the other four your credit card.

"AS COMPENSATION! ENJOY!!" You fly off the sky, and you watch the orange.

"Does the dragon take up a lot of hp?"

"No," You grin. "He's a saved one. I've only had three saved out of the... 105 slots I have."

Jinwoo smiles at you.

"Why the amusement park specifically though?"

"..." Jinwoo chuckles. "That was where the portal that took my dad spawned."

"Ah..." You stare up at him.

"Thank you... for bringing him back."

"It was a given," You smile.

"Can I take us somewhere?" Jinwoo peers at you.

"Of course," Jinwoo whispers something into Kamish's ear, and the two of you head to a new location.

Shrinking so that he could land without harming anything, Kamish sets the two of you down and returns to your slot.

"Wow..." You stare at the fireflies. "It's... gorgeous..."

"... I found this after I cleared a gate once," Jinwoo smiles. "I had been thinking about taking you here ever since."

Ok I know this is supposed to be wholesome but I am really craving some dick rn-

Jinwoo stares at you, and he grins.

"Thinking about something?"

"Thinking about getting railed against a window."

"... want to make that reality?"

You jump Jinwoo.