Chapter 15 - sO WE BACK IN THE MINE-

"So... we're miners?"

"Yep," Jinwoo grins as he hands you his phone.

"YOOO I GET TO MEET CHA HAE IN??? YO PLEASE I'M IN-"

MISS GURL COULD STEP ON ME AND CRUSH ME WITH HER THIGHS AND I WOULD LET HER.

GLORY GLORY WHAT A HELL OF A WAY TO DIE-

I'M GLAD WE AGREE

You can almost see Go Gunhee's reaction to the two of you joining a mining team.

"So... when are you going to explain everything to me?"

"Search up Hunter Gold." You tell him. "Once you do let me know."

Jinwoo types on his phone, and stares at you. "And?"

In front of you, your appearance glows before your eyes turn gold and your hair grows gold strands.

"... you've been an S-rank?"

"I'm close with the association and I have a rank, but I've been under the pseudonym." You smile.

"..." Jinwoo feels like asking so many questions right now.

"You don't mind that much... right?" You're in front of his face. He can feel your breath mixing with his.

I wanna kiss him-

Jinwoo pulls away, face flushed, and he sighs. "I... not that much. Let's get going."

"Alright~!" You hold his hand as he leads you to the place.

"You're an E-rank hunter? Both of you?" The man raises a brow at both of you.

"yes sir."

"Are you experienced in this line of work?"

"No sir."

"Then... what's your combat type?"

"I'm a physical combatant."

"I'm a healer."

"That's a relief." the man smiles. "There aren't many people like you here. Just don't get nervous and work diligently."

You stare at the gate and you check your audit choices.

"I'll be right back." You mumble. "Gotta see fire daddy barbecue some bitches."

"What-"

[Player two has joined optional audit]

You watch as Choi Jongin roasts the monsters, and you sigh affectionately. Megane men had a special place in your heart...

[Leave Audit]

"That was hot," You pixelated next to Jinwoo, and you can see mushrooms growing on top of his head. "there there... you're still hotter...?"

Jinwoo turns to you, and his eyes brighten slightly. "Really?"

Yes sir-

"Mhm... after all of my 2D and Kpop crushes."

"I'm offended." Jinwoo sighs dramatically.

"EVERYONE GET IN POSITION! THE HUNTERS ARE COMING OUT!"

[Player two has lowered their aura]

Both of you hide your faces, and you glimpse at Cha Hae In.

AAAAAAH SHE'S SO HOT HOLY SHIT MY LUNGS MY HEART MY MONEY MISS WOMAN TAKE ALL OF IT I'LL PAY YOUR BILLS AND BE YOUR DOG-

"Polaroid" You whisper, taking a photo of the woman turning to look at you both.

EYO SHE'S HOT-

I AGREE!!!

She turns to face you both, and her eyes meet yours.

Huh even with my aura turned down?

She turns away, and she places the handkerchief on her nose again.

As you all make your way into the mine, you get to work immediately.

"Second person" Your body splits, and you stick up a peace sign at Jinwoo. "I'm off for a bit of exploring. Keep my body safe <3"

Jinwoo sighs as he helps your body mine the crystals.

"Polaroid" you take a photo of Jinwoo in a tank-top, working.

This one goes into the cult photos

You wander around, and you find quite a couple monsters. Combusting them with a snap of your fingers, you hear distant yelling of lunch, and you snap back into your body.

Jinwoo's missing.

THANK GOD YOU READ THE MANHWA AND LIGHT NOVEL <333333

You snap your fingers, and you join him right behind Cha Hae In.

Ooooh she built.... so fine.... please just... crush me... step on me...

"What are you doing over there?"

"JINWOO YOU IDIOT THEY TOLD US TO REMAIN BY THE CRYSTALS," You pretend to run up to him, and you tackle him onto the ground. "You even made a pretty lady go out of her way to tell you!! Are you trying to get her attention? Two can play that game! Come here!!"

Cha Haein flushes red as you cry.

Jinwoo gets up from the ground, your legs latching onto his waist out of instinct. He's holding onto your ass for support.

I- don't know if I should be horny or annoyed

"JINWOO YOU BRAT-"

"Yeah yeah," He rolls his eyes playfully at you. "Sorry. I got lost from the group."

You release your legs, but Jinwoo keeps his hands on your ass.

"Jinwoo let me go before I punt you into that boss's stomach." You glare at him. "don't embarrass me in front of a pretty lady."

Jinwoo lets you go, and you look sheepishly at Cha Haein. "Sorry Hunter Cha... my friend here, he's a bit... ambitious."

Cha Haein lets go of her handkerchief, and she walks up to both of you, smelling you both.

"Are you two really hunters?"

"E-ranks!" You beam.

"... Never mind. Just be careful. The dungeon is huge after all."

"Of course!" You beam. "Thank you Hunter Cha!"

Jinwoo, I'm stealing your future wife. Fuck your marriage and fuck that child yall are going to have. You can have that in another timeline.

The two of you rush off, and you sigh. "Hunter Cha... is so dreamy... so pretty... imagine being her friend..."

A tick mark appears on Jinwoo's forehead. "Is... she really that great?"

"you should know better than anyone! Her power is incredible!"

"Yeah..." Jinwoo looks to the side. It felt like someone was trying to steal what was his.

The rest of the passes, and somehow both of you end up promising to join the next mining session.

The next day comes quickly.

You know this feeling. You know this gate.

The high orcs are coming.