CHAPTER 22, SURPRISE

//Hiya my salty cherries, how are you all? Another update, another filler chapter. I promise things will heat up just in time. Hope you have a wonderful day/night. its 01:15 AM here as I am uploading this. Hope you guys enjoy it....

Stay safe...

Love you all...//

KYLE's POV...

Lucas and I both left to my apartment in a silence. When we went inside, I left his luggage in the car, with the idea of getting it tomorrow. Lucas went to bed straight and curled into a ball, as he always does when he wants to disappear from the world. I sighed and lied in front of him, pulling him into my chest, hugging him tightly.

"You are okay. Hunt is with Albert, so he will be okay too. Don't worry, just sleep. Everything will be alright." I whispered in his ear.

I felt him nod and tighten his grip on my shirt. I kissed his forehead and let sleep take over me. I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned but picked it up quickly not wanting to wake Lucas up.

"Hey Kyle, are you guys alright? Where are you staying? Is Lucas alright? Are you guys hurt- "

"Woah! Albert slow the fuck down, never in my life I thought I would get to hear you talk this fast. And yes we are alright, staying in my apartment, well, Lucas is sleeping and we are not hurt." I finished.

"Ok Kyle, listen carefully, I want you guys to leave for my house in an hour. Okay? Don't ask me why. Just pack your shit and get your ass there. Hunt and I will shortly after there." He said.

"But why and hunt can't leav-" I tried to ask but he cut me off.

"I said don't ask any questions and get your lazy ass here." With that he cut the call. I sighed, too much to take in one day.

After packing, some shirts, T-shirts, hoodies, sweats, jeans, shorts, PJ's and lastly boxers, everything was ready. I slowly waked Lucas up.

"Lucas, get up we are leaving." I said. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, he went to the bathroom to wash up, while I dragged my suitcase to the trunk. By the time I was finished, Lucas came out and sat in the passenger seat. I quickly locked the front door and got in the car. Albert's house is like just half an hour away. Therefore, it will be a short drive. After 5 minutes of silence, I decided to broke it.

"So you didn't even ask where we are going" I asked him facing the road.

"As long as you are coming I don't care." He simply said looking out of the window.

"Can you atleast warn before saying something like this, I swear I would have had a heart attack." I said blushing. He turned towards me with a sexy smirk, Oh god.

"Ok, so where are we going." He asked finally.

"Albert's house." I said.

"And why are we going there?" He asked.

"I don't know, ask your stupid friend. He didn't tell me." I said slightly huffing.

"Oh, Okay." He said and turned to look out of the window.

I have been before to Albert's house but not as much as Lucas's and Hunt's though. Albert's car was already parked. Guess they are already here. It will be a nice surprise to Lucas right? Or so I thought. As we entered the living room. A scream was heard, followed by a gasp.

"Lucas! Kyle!"