CHAPTER 14, Quad Squad and me!

// Who feel in love with this music???
   Anyhoe with me???? 

SURPRISE......
Surprise for my salty cherries 
An early update:) I know and I am proud of myself...
Its a short chapter so I am sorry for that.
I will try to update next chapter early too....
Be safe, 
Love you all..\\

THIRD PERSON POV...

It was 5 in the morning everyone in the house was sleeping, when everyone's phone began to ring. Lucas was first one to wake, cursing the hell out for waking him. When he saw the screen, Riya was video calling him, he hesitant for a moment. He felt a hand on his shoulder, and turned to see half asleep Kyle, before accepting the call. He was met with a sight of a cheery Riya, soon Hunt and Albert joined the video call.

"Why are you calling this early, everything okay?" Albert asked.
"No. I was awake and was bored so called. Good morning everyone." Riya replied.
"And oh, Kyle why did you decline the call, I am hurt." Riya pouted.
"That is because I am with Lucas, so why not." Kyle said rubbing sleep out of his eyes.
"If that's all, then I would like to continue my precious sleep." Hunt said yawning.
"Yeah me too..." Albert said.
"Please don't be like this guys, please, please, please....
I am bored, keep me company, I even created a group for five of us, 'QUAD SQUAD & ME :)' do you like the name? I spend like half an hour thinking about it." Riya said giving her best puppy eyes.
"Yeah and whatever, I am going to sleep now, good bye guys. Riya I will deal with you after like 5 hours. Let me and my boyfriend sleep." Lucas said.
"Lucas Williams, don't you dare cut the call..." Riya said threatening with a glare.
"Or what?" Kyle asked, raising a brow.
"Or else, I will call you again and again and again. Easy." Riya shrugged.
There was some sound and everyone's eyes went to a snoring Hunter, and all of them burst out laughing...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

6 MONTHS LATER

Hunter was yelling at Riya, that they were getting late. After sometime they reached collage and met with Albert, Kyle and Lucas who were here to submit some assignments. They were all talking like usual and ganging up on Riya. When Hunter's phone vibrated, indicating he got a message. It was an invitation to a party his friend James was throwing, to celebrate the end of this semester. Hunter informed them about the party and asked them to join too.

"Sorry unlike you I have a boyfriend and taking him on a date." Lucas said.
"Sorry Hunt, my boyfriend is taking me on a date." Kyle said chuckling.
"Oh please, you even forgot your brother and you forgot your BFF, I was expecting you would say no." Hunt replied sticking his tongue out at the couple. He glanced towards Riya.
"Sorry its Friday, so I have appointment with gmmtv and kissasian. So no. You should bring Albert he is free, totally free. Right Al?" Riya asked pinching Al's arm secretly.
"Yeah, I can come." Al said masking his pain.
"umm... Okay pick me up at 7" Hunt said with hesitation, after that day when he heard the confession he had started noticed Albert more but tried to be causal as usual. There was only one thought in his mind now,

This is going to be a long night...