(5)

"Qabool ha."

"Qabool ha."

"Qabool ha."

(I do)

As soon as these three words left from each of their mouths, everybody took a sigh of solace.

Zarrar couldn't be happier than this, the girl he loved truly and deeply was sitting beside him as his wife.

Inhal's face was covered by a red dupatta and Zarrar wanted nothing more than to push that veil away and see his new bride.

He clenched and unclenched his fist in anticipation.

Zara came forward and spoke something in Inhal's ear.
The bride nodded and stood up carefully.

"Where are you taking her Zara?"
Instantly, he also stood up and held Inhal's hand which was already in Zara's grip.

"Relax Bhai, I'm not kidnapping her, I'm just taking her to your room."

"Wait, I also-"

He was cut off by Ahmed's father.

He placed his hand on Zarrar's shoulder.

"Can we talk?"

Nodding, he saw Zara taking Inhal away from them.

"Today everything that happened nobody thought about it, it was unplanned and unexpected."

Nodding at the old man, he lowered his eyes.

Waheed Shoaib spoke again after a pregnant pause.

"Especially for Inhal, all of this is too much for her."

Heaving a tired breath, Inhal's uncle uttered again.

"I want you to take things easy on her, she faced so many hardships at such a tender age and I don't want her to go from all these difficulties again."

Zarrar nodded in agreement.

"I know and I understand, I deeply care about her and I promise you will never hear any complaint from her."

Her uncle's lips turned upwards and he patted at Zarrar's shoulder.

"And about the Rukhsati, your father and I decided that it will take place after the sixth month."

Soon, Zarrar's lips thinned in a straight line.

"It will give Inhal some time to process everything and to prepare herself for her new life.

Smiling lightly, he dabbed Zarrar's shoulder and left without listening to the disagreement of the groom.

Ahmed came ahead after seeing his father leaving the distressed groom.

"Ab kia hogya, shaddi ke baad bhi mun kiu latka hua ha."

(Now what has happened, even after the wedding why are you are sulking)

Narrowing at his best friend, he spoke.

"They are postponing the Rukhsati, I mean what's the need of it when she's already my wife."

"Calm down angry bird, they are trying to stabilize the situation for Inhal, Zarrar she's very sensitive, and today's event drained all her energy, she needs time, bud."
Ahmed tried to reason out the condition to the frowning groom.

"But I can handle-"
As he was speaking his mother came and interrupted his rant.

"Zarrar go to your wife, she's going to leave in less than twenty minutes."