Chapter 53

You went back to work and kept yourself busy. It was like you were a plant who was lively because two people kept watering it but now that they were gone, you were alive but withering. You were becoming the person you were three years ago again. You would hardly talk to anyone and were cold to everyone. You barely woke up yourself to get to work. You would sleep all the time on your days off work. At work you would try to ignore your feelings all the time and push it at the back of your mind. But when you get home and sit on your bed it all comes bursting out. You really had no one now. Even the rest of Bangtan hadn't contacted you since the day you confessed and you were afraid to be the one to make the first move and contact them because you were afraid to come off as clingy and a burden. Your eating habits were a mess. You didn't care about the fact that you had IBS. You would eat snacks, fruits, cereal and after they were over you survived a few days on milk and then last night on just cola. You didn't care to make proper meals for yourself. You hired a maid since you weren't able to clean the house. Atleast things would look okay on the outside.

But out of all things that looked fine you were the one who looked weak and tired. Of course you weren't eating properly, neither taking care of yourself and you kept working or sleeping or sometimes worse, crying.

It was Saturday and you hadn't eaten since you woke up. You just wanted to be in bed but you still forced yourself to brush teeth and wash your face. You started hating showers. And you were glad you looked atleast a bit okay because you heard the doorbell ring when you had dozed off on the couch. You ignored them and kept sleeping but whoever it was, was very persistent. You angrily got up from the couch and harshly opened the door.

Y/N: What do you want?

You said in an annoyed tone but widened your eyes after realising who it was. There he was, Min Yoongi, at your doorstep with a bag which you didn't know the contents of. His face held a calm expression but he was not really calm seeing you like this.

Yoongi: Can I come in?

Y/N: O-oh y-yes, come in.

You moved aside to let him in. You both settled on opposite couches. You were busy fiddling with your fingers when he called out to you.

Yoongi: W-were you sleeping?

Y/N: U-uh y-yes, I dosed off. But how did you know?

Yoongi: Your hair...

Y/N: O-oh!

You started brushing your hair harshly by your palm but he came to you and held your wrists. He removed your hands and smoothed out your hair by the palms of his hands and settled on the couch again.

Yoongi: You've lost some weight.

Y/N: Oh, I couldn't tell.

Yoongi: It looks like it. Here, take this.

He handed the bag to you. You opened it and it brought a small smile on your face. There were tangerines in it.

Y/N: Can I eat them?

Yoongi: Of course, they're all yours.

You started peeling the tangerine and eating it as Yoongi watched you with a small smile. You looked up at him and stretched you arm out with a tangerine in it.

Y/N: Here!

Yoongi: No, it's all for you.

You looked at him for a while before going back to your fourth tangerine already. Yoongi looked at you narrowing his eyes. The clothes you were wearing were quite baggy on you.

Yoongi: Y/N, when did you last eat?

Y/N: I don't know!

You froze on your spot. That response came out of your mouth before you could stop yourself. But a part of you didn't care if he knew. He stood up and went to the kitchen before you could stop him but neither did you care. You just sat there eating your tangerines waiting for him to come back. He checked your fridge and cabinets. It was all empty. He went to your room only to find the covers undone and a huge bottle of cola lying on the floor. He came back as you were eating your last tangerine being unbothered.

He stood in front of you as you looked up and gave him a huge fake smile.

Y/N: Thanks for these! Can I get more?

You were asking like a child who wanted more candy and didn't care about anything other than candy. Well it was true that you didn't care about anything than tangerines right now.

Yoongi: Stand up! Let's go!

Y/N: Why?

You whined because you hated going outside except to your office which you only did to earn money. He took your hands and pulled you up. He took your hand and started dragging you out of your apartment. You were too tired to fight back so you let him do whatever he wanted to do. He dragged you to his car.

Yoongi: Get in!