Chapter 10

*In the living room*

Yoongi: So, who was he?

Jiho: Jason Ders, 32, secretary of Mr. Byun and an employee of the marketing department. He always had an eye on Y/N. I was able to keep him away but today I didn't know she would be alone.

Namjoon: He'll get his punishment.

Yoongi: No Namjoon-ah, let me and Jiho handle this. I'll make sure he won't use his filthy hands again.

Jungkook: Don't stop me from punching him across the face if I ever see him again.

Taehyung: I don't think you have to worry about that. Y/N did enough damage to change the structure of his face.

They chuckled at Tae's response.

Jimin: I just hope he didn't-

Yoongi: Don't!

Yoongi: Don't finish that sentence.

Jiho: He couldn't have. I would-

Namjoon: He didn't. Y/N didn't let him.

Hoseok: How are you so sure about it?

Namjoon: I observed her body for any injuries or marks and there were none except the bleeding knuckles.

Jin: Did you clean them and apply medicine?

Namjoon: She would wake up if I do that so I didn't.

Jiho: We can do that tomorrow after she wakes up.

Yoongi: I'm sure she will have a lot of questions after she wakes up.

Jiho: Yeah. But for now let her sleep and let's all go to sleep too.

They all nodded and went to their rooms.

*In Namjoon's room*

Namjoon came back just to see you curled up in a ball sleeping soundly. There was more than enough space for him on the bed but he chose to sleep on the couch in his room because he didn't want you to be uncomfortable, especially after the events that took place earlier.

*Next morning*

You were still sleeping unaware of the fact that you were surrounded by 8 men.

Hoseok: Does she normally sleep this much?

Jiho: Every time we get a day off, especially on the weekends.

Jimin: It's going to be 14 hours now.

Jungkook: She sleeps like Yoongi hyung.

Jungkook giggled as Yoongi smiled softly.

Jimin: She even told that guy she was interesting because she ate tangerines.

Taehyung: They might not be blood related but she's Yoongi hyung's sister for sure.

Hoseok: They even have the same surname.

Jin: The lejindary Min siblings, bound by sleep and tangerines.

All of them burst out laughing completely forgetting the sleeping girl in the middle.

You heard muffled sounds as you had buried your head under a pillow. You were woken up by loud laughter sounds a few seconds later. You groaned as you didn't want to leave the bed.

The laughter immediately died as they saw you moving, indicating you were awake.

You were still asleep when realization hit you. You lived alone. You panicked. Did someone break in? Well if they did, they wouldn't stand around your bed laughing.

Or maybe you weren't in your bed, but someone else's bed. You slowly removed the pillow from your face which turned out to be a koya plushie. You looked at the ceiling which was unfamiliar to you confirming your doubts about being in someone else's room.

You sat up only to see eight pair of eyes staring at you. You sighed in relief as you spotted Jiho standing on the edge of the bed, but were confused again when you saw BTS standing there too.

You looked down at yourself which confused you even more as you were in someone else's sweatshirt which was way too big for you.

Y/N: Jiho hyung where am i?

Jungkook: Hyung?

Jiho: Yes, she doesn't like the word 'oppa'.

Taehyung: You're at the BTS dorm.

You tilted your head in confusion.

Y/N: Why am I at the BTS dorm?

Namjoon: Y/N you were-

Yoongi: Are you hungry?

Everyone looked at Yoongi, bewildered.

Yoongi: C'mon, freshen up. Jin hyung and I cooked your favourite.

Y/N: What's my favourite?

Yoongi: Pancakes

You looked at Jiho as he nodded his head.

Jiho: Yeah, I told them.

Y/N: You still didn't answer my question. Why am I here? What's happening?

Jiho: Y/N, don't you reme-

Yoongi: Eat something first then we'll talk. All of you, out, now.

They left you alone as Yoongi told them to.

As soon as they reached the living room Namjoon spoke up.

Namjoon: Yoongi hyung, what are you trying to do?

Yoongi: If she doesn't remember, we don't need to remind her of the horrible things that happened.

Namjoon: She has to know. She will be questioned for the charges against Jason. And no matter what, we can't deny what happened. She has to face it.

Jiho: Namjoon is right. She will find out anyway when she goes back to work.

Hoseok: Maybe we can tell her tomorrow evening, when it's about time for her to go back to work the next day.

Jungkook: I agree with Hobi hyung. We can tell her later.

Yoongi: Fine! Let's vote. Who agrees with me that we should tell her later?

Hoseok: I agree with Yoongi hyung.

Taehyung: I disagree.

Namjoon: I disagree too.

Jungkook: I agree with Yoongi hyung.

Jin: I agree with Yoongi too.

Jiho: I disagree Yoongi-ah.

Now there was only one person whose vote would determine what should be done.

Yoongi: Jimin?

Jimin kept staring into space as if thinking about something deeply.

Taehyung: Jimin?

Then he finally spoke up.

Jimin: Guys, we didn't wash her wounds.

They all looked at each other as their eyes widened.

Yoongi rushed to the room where you were while others followed behind. He slammed the door open as all of them stumbled in. 

You were sitting on the edge of the bed looking down, staring at your bloody knuckles.

Y/N: That bastard!