Chapter 7

??: Hey Y/N.

You turned your head towards the voice.

Y/N: Oh! Hi Jason.

You looked towards the male as he licked his lips.

Jason Ders, 32, secretary of Mr. Byun and a person who always gave you

creepy vibes. You always felt uncomfortable around him, moreover unsafe. And you hated him for that. It started one day when he grabbed your shoulders too tightly not allowing you to leave until Jiho stepped in.

You were aware of the fact that he never liked your friendship with Jiho but tried to hide it. Jiho always warded him off from you because he knew no matter how hard you try to pretend you were fine, on the inside you were scared. Yes, you were no superhero who wasn't afraid of what Jason could do to you.

But right now you had to face him by yourself. You had no idea how you would do it but you had to face him. So you tried step-1: Escape.

Y/N: Uhhh- Jason actually I gotta go, Jiho is waiting for me.

Dumb move but you were hoping he would step back after hearing Jiho's name.

Jason: Ah okay! I just came to hand over these papers Mr. Byun told me to give you.

Y/N: Oh! Okay.

Dang, that was too easy. That's suspicious, that's weird. Well as long as he doesn't try anything you don't have a problem.

You took the papers from him and stuffed them in your bag not noticing how close he had come to you. You were zipping your bag when you felt two arms snaking around your waist. You panicked and quickly removed them and got away from him.

Y/N: What are you doing?

You're voice was shaky as you kept walking backwards since you were trapped between the wall, him, and the desks.

Jason: I find you interesting Y/N.

He said coming closer to you.

Y/N: Of course I am. I eat tangerines dude.

Well you couldn't forget to show off your love for tangerines even in this situation.

Y/N: Don't come near me.

He laughed at your statement as your back touched the wall.

You weighed your chances of running away and even though it was another stupid move as he can easily catch you when you cross him still anything was worth trying to escape this situation.

So you took off in the only direction you could where he was standing in the middle hoping you can escape from the side quickly.

Reader: *slaps forehead*

But he caught you before you could take more than two steps and slammed you to the wall. You groaned as your back hit the concrete forcefully. He trapped you between his arms as you put your hands on his chest trying to push him away, failing to do so as he was stronger than you. He kept coming closer as you kept shrinking under him.

You tried to act brave but to say that you were terrified was an understatement. So you resorted to step-2 hoping he would change his mind listening to your pleas.

Step-2: Pleading

Jason: I've always wanted to do this. Be close to you.

He said as he kept leaning towards your face.

Y/N: Jason don't-

Jason: ...Kiss you...

Y/N: Stop-

Then he whispered in your ear.

Jason: ...and f*ck you..

Y/N: Stop-Please stop

You pleaded him as you were breathing heavily. At this point you were scared, so scared that you were slowly losing your strength.

Jason: You will be my .Precious.Little.Slut.

Jason: I will make you MINE!