Forest

A/N: Do you notice the title 👀

TW: Mentions of death, panic attack, derealization.
≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪
Ranboo POV

I woke up. In a forest. The same one I was in my dream.

"RANBOO" I heard from Tommy.
I looked over. He was still holding...a lifeless Tubbo.
I ran over to him
"Wha- No this is just a dream I-" I said, on the verge of tears
Tommy didn't reply he just say there sobbing.

"T-Tommy.. if this is real.. we should bury him.." I said, between my sobs
Tommy only nodded. I looked around for something I could use as a shovel and began to dig a 6 feet deep hole.
I kept repeating to myself, "This isn't real. This isn't real."
After I dug the hole Tommy slowly put Tubbo's lifeless body into the hole. I threw some flowers into the hole and Tommy and I started to cover it back up. As the sun reached its highest point I decided to climb a tree.
After I climbed it, I saw it, the castle.
I grabbed Tommy's arm
"Hey Tommy we should probably head north I can see the castle" I said quietly
He again, only nodded and followed me.

As the sun was setting, and we could start to see the stars we arrived at the castle.
"W-what are we- supposed to t-tell them" Tommy said, shaking.
"I- I don't know" I replied, still thinking this may be a dream.

That's when they walked out. They came and ran over to us.
"Omg Tommy what happened? Where were you guys? Who's blood is th- where's tubbo?!"
Tommy could only look at the ground
Then my parents ran over to me
"Ranboo! Omg are you okay?"
I could also only look at the ground.

Tommy POV

"Where's Tubbo" Philza asked sternly
I started shaking and slightly sobbing, Phil wrapped his arms around me and gave me a hug
"H-he was k-k-killed b-by" I said, before I was interrupted by Phil
"K-killed-? Are you sure"
I only nodded in response. A second later he was sobbing into Mum's shoulder, her cloak turning a dark purple, instead of the lilac is was just a second ago. She was also silently crying.
Ranboo was just standing there, looking dazed.

Ranboo POV

"No. None of this is real. In a second I'm going to wake up back at my desk with Tubbo alive." I thought to myself
I closed my eyes tightly, then opening them hoping I would be sitting in my black and white chair. But I wasn't.

I fell the my knees and started sobbing and shaking, I was having a panic attack. My face started burning, and steaming up. "The water" I thought to myself, before ignoring that thought and continuing to cry.

I was used to having panic attacks. But none of them were this bad.  Normally I could hear my mother's voice loud and clear, and she would comfort me. But this time, all the voices were muffled, all I could hear was a women's voice, saying nonsense. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I flinched, noticing the hand pulling away. I felt someone hug me. And I just sobbed into their shoulder, while my face was burning and steaming.

It felt like half an hour before I started to calm down. My parents guided me up to my room and I collapsed into my bed. Hoping this was a dream.

It only took a few minutes for me to fall asleep.

I woke up, and looked around. Still the castle.
"Well I'm going to have some healing to do" I thought to myself, before hopping out of bed and walking over to my closet

THE END
-------------------
Conclusion: Turns out, the world where Tubbo passed away, was his real world. Him and Tommy walked back, and told their parents the news. Ranboo went to sleep, hoping to go back to his other life, but he woke up in the same place.

So besties. I guess that's it. Meaning I will take a break from Wattpad. P.s here's my discord

TubboUnderscore#2435

If you would like to add me. But I also won't be very active on there. Also, I will post a few more chapters of my random book tonight.

Adios.