Solider, Poet, K̶i̶n̶g̶

A/N: WTF ALMOST 100 READS? TYSM! REMEMBER TO STAY HYDRATED BESTIES! 💖💖😋💅 Also haha angst time.

TW: Death, Blood, Weapons, Derealization(?)

⋆·┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Tommy POV

I saw Tubbo freaking out at the sight of the giant, so I looked around and saw a sword. I grabbed it and quickly ran Infront of Tubbo.
"I told dad I would always protect you. You're going to be king after all." I said to him, smiling.

Right as I said that I got thrown to the side by the giant. As soon as I stood up. I heard it. Tubbo's scream.
"TUBBO" I yelled, running over to him, right as he fell to the ground.

Ranboo POV

I had just finished writing my poem when I heard Tubbo scream. I jumped up and ran quickly to where I heard the scream.

There I saw him. I ran over to Tommy, who was holding Tubbo.
"T-tommy what happened" I said
Tommy didn't reply. He just sat there. Crying
That's when I noticed the huge splotch of blood on Tubbo's chest. No..
"T-tommy is h-he okay?" I asked
Tommy looked up at me. In between his sobbing he replied with, "H-he has n-no pulse" before everything started to go black.

I suddenly woke up at my desk. My mouse hovering over the "Go live" button.
"Hey Ranboo are you ready to stream yet?" I could hear Tubbo say through discord.

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

Conclusion: Tommy fails to protect Tubbo. Ranboo runs to where Tommy and Tubbo are. Tubbo dies(?) and Ranboo passes out. Waking up at his streaming desk. Tubbo then asks if he is ready to stream. (Haha so he's not dead? Or is he?)

Hahaha. How is that cliffhanger? 😋✨