Storm

A/N: This is where the Solider, Poet, King part comes in :) Also WTF 52 READS? TYSM!

TW: Weapons, Blood, Swearing, Violence.

-------------------

Tommy POV

As Ranboo finished putting the card deck away, Me and Tubbo walked outside of the cave. The rule for our game was that the losers had to walk at least ten feet away from the cave, and stay out in the rain for five minutes.
Tubbo groaned and said, "Ugh these are the only clothes I have"
"Me too! You don't see me complaining!" I replied.
I looked over at tubbo and he was glaring at me. That's when Ranboo pushed us both into the rain.
"What the fuck!" I yelled. I had an idea. I grabbed Ranboo's wrist and yanked him out. Bad idea. He hissed and ran back into the cave, and tried to dry off.

"Did you just hiss?" Tubbo asked.
"Tommy! I'm part Enderman that could have seriously hurt me! And yes I did hiss." Ranboo said, obviously frustrated.
"Sorry" I mumbled.
Me and Tubbo walked back into the cave, Ranboo then started walking over to me.
Ranboo then said, "Look, I'm sorry for getting upset at you."
"It's al-" I said, before Tubbo interrupted me.
"Guys we should probably go out hunting or something. We haven't eaten in like days."
I then noticed just how hungry I was.
"Oh yeah. You two have to go though because of the whole water thing." Ranboo said as he sat down in the back left corner of the cave.
"Yeah. Alright Tommy come on" Tubbo said, before walking out of the cave.

Ranboo POV

I sighed. And grabbed a pencil and a tiny notebook out of my pocket that I had just incase I wanted to write while down at the village. But I guess that kind of backfired. I started looking around the cave for some inspiration for a poem, then I thought of an idea.

A/n: This is why I asked if you knew how to write poems Snowy lmao

Tubbo POV

Me and Tommy were walking for a few hours in the rain before we found a deer. By the time we found one we were soaking wet.
"Shh" Tommy said, before running at the deer, screaming. He then threw rocks at it's head, causing then deer to die.

A/N: Idk how this hunting shit works.

"Look how good I am at-" Tommy said, before I interrupted.
"Tommy did you hear that."
"Hear what? You're heading things." He replied, grabbing the deers antlers and dragging it over to us, it's blood smearing on the soil.
I then heard loud footsteps. I noticed Tommy had stopped, also noticing the footsteps. We both look around. The trees started to fall about a mile south of us.
"Uhm Tommy. Should those trees be falling?" I said.
Tommy gulped and replied with, "No I don't thing so"
"Run" I said as the footsteps were getting louder.
Tommy picked up the deer and started to run. He was much slower then me with the deer.
"Just drop it. That could cost us our fucking lives Tommy!" I said.
And that's when I realized what was standing only about 45 feet Infront of us. An earth giant.

Earth giants were sacred creatures, around 45 feet tall. Our parents would always tell us stories about how if we took something from the nature, we would have to give something in return, or else we would upset the giants. They also mentioned something else. Oh yes! if you ever upset them, you probably won't make it out alive. I gulped looking at Tommy, and then looking back up at the giant.

It started walking slowly towards us, I ran while screaming, "TOMMY! RUN QUICKER!"
"I'M TRYING!" I heard from behind me.
That's when we hit a dead end.
"Shit" I mumbled.
I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain to strike me. But it didn't. I opened my eyes, and there was Tommy. Holding a sword infront of me.
"I told dad I would always protect you" He said to me. "You're going to be king after all"

----------

Conclusion: Tommy and Tubbo go out in the rain. They figure out they should probably so hunting. While Ranboo writes a poem the two of them go hunting. They accidentally took a deer from the nature, without giving something back, so an earth giant came. Tommy stands infront of Tubbo, ready to protect Tubbo.

Cliffhangerrr. How did you guys like that chapter? :)

P.s In my AU, if you have three or more children, the youngest one is royal heir. So Tubbo, when or if (👹) they find their way back he will become king.

Ahah so. Solider: Tommy, Poet: Ranboo, King: Tubbo.

Also I just realized that I never specified their ages. Lol here

Tubbo: 14
Tommy: 15
Ranboo: 15