Phantom and Night Epilogue

Epilogue

Warren's POV

It's been weeks since the incident with me turning into a toddler and all. My hair grew long fast and it's now falling in big waves over my shoulder's. It didn't went back to it's golden blonde before. It stayed silver and that's because of my Canid blood awakening. Dad mind it too much before but now he likes it since everyone kept mentioning me looking a lot like him.

"Hey.. you're here again." A warm coat was covered onto me and was followed by long arms. I look up to and was greeted by a peck on my lips. How can I get use to this?

"How are you? Tired?" I felt Liam sighed deeply. He looks tired. Ever since their negotiations with the King Casus start he's been so busy. Liam and Harp went back to the mating stone and found it glowing in bright red, they explained it to me, meaning mates are being bonded again. The day after that, vampire mates showed up from everywhere. Liam check each one of them with the heads. So him and Dad were very busy ever since. The heads revived all the laws about mates and I don't understand any of them.

At first Liam was hesitant to help King Casus but I talk with him about it and since Canid's is part of me as well. I felt like I owed them..

"Why are you always out here?" I am in the garden where the frozen flowers are now in bloom. They are so beautiful and they smell amazing. They smelt like Liam's scent.

"Hmm? Because you're always out for work. I missed you so I go here."

"You missed me so you go here?" He looked puzzled and I had to snicker at his expression.

"Yes.. the flowers smell like you." He stilled for a moment then a slow smile form on his lips.

"Would you like to smell the real thing?"

"Well.." I yelped when he carried me. I pouted but he just grin at me.

"Fine.." I wrapped my arms around him and let him carry back inside. His warmth couldn't compare with a dozen cloths. His smell doesn't compare with hundreds of flowers.. Liam won't compare to anything. He's my one an only mate.

"I love you Liam."

My one and only Love.

"I love you too, Ren"

*       *      *

Cros's POV

Why is he always like this? Such a stubborn brat.

"Hey. Get off." He wont budge. Tsk.

"Hey, Brat you're sucking all my blood out." I pulled him away with one pull but he started screaming and clawing onto my arm. This is what I get from letting him feed on me?!

"Marco! Snap out of it!"

He froze and eyed me. My blood was smeared all over his face and mouth. He trembled and those red eyes turned back to amber..

"I said you can use my blood but not drain me. It'll take time to recover if that happens Marco."

"Sorry.. I lost control."

"Idiot, of course you did." I took my shirt off and wipe his face. I was too weak to stand and get a towel so my shirt will do.

"Fuck! Stop it! And why the hell are you using your shirt?!" He keep writhing like a worm so I pulled his arm and he froze when we came inches apart.

"Stay still." I wiped my blood off his face then the blood that's flowing down my neck.

"Hey let me.." I just stared at him as he grab my shirt and wiped my blood off. What is it about him.. I just let him do everything.. even feed on me.

"Hey Marco.. can you do something for me?" I just need to confirm something.

"Anything, Cros."

"Kiss me."

He stilled and that blush on his cheeks was not a smear of blood.

"What the fuck are you saying?!"

"This." I grab his nape and pulled him for a kiss. He didn't struggled, he just froze. Like I did. What I felt was amazing. I felt my blood in my veins, warm, heart beating rapidly. My eyes turned red and I can smell blood. Not mine but his. I groan and deepen the kiss but Marco wanted more than just that. He pushed me back on the bed we're on and push his tongue in my mouth. Sucking like how he did with my blood.

"Marco.." He pulled away with the same red eyes as mine. His eyes wide and dilated.

"W-What was that?" I just smiled and press my forehead on his.

"Can't you feel it?"

"Cros?"

"Guess we have to set a meeting with your brother."

I smirked and peck his lips which made him blush again.

"Don't-!" He grumbled but he looks like he wanted to kiss me again.

"I would never believe it before if I say it.. but now I will..

Marco.. would you accept me as your Mate?"

His eyes are wide and glassy.. it took him awhile to speak and it scared me. Though when he spoke all that fear went away

"Of course Idiot!!!" He buried his flushed face against my just healing wound.

"Thank you.."

Marco is the only one I cared for this much.. If I lost him I could just be better off dead.. that's why I felt like that..

That's why I love him so much..

Because we were destined to be with each other.

We're mates.

*      *      *

Harp's POV

"Harp you fucking stupid, hmmm!!!"

"Sush!" I just covered his mouth because he is so loud. He was too preoccupied with the work, about the Laws of Mates. The negotiation with the Canids. With Warren. Not that I'm complaining or anything..

"Shut it! Do you know how long I waited to have you alone?! Then you'll fucking cancel on me?!" I am not complaining!

"You are hundreds of years old! How can you be so childish?! Put me down!" I drop him and he effortlessly drop on his feet.

"You can't just do this every time something don't go the way you like!"

"Tsk!" I cross my arms and glared at him.

His lovely eyes squinted and his eyebrows furrowed as he mirrored my glare. Seconds later our glaring contest broke when he sighed. Propping his hand on those lovely hips.. (I'm getting distracted) I cleared my throat and just keep glaring at him.

"Alright! Alright!"

"Fuck yeah!" I carried him over my shoulder and zoom past everything.

"Harp you're dead!!! Put me down!!!"

I just love how he can't resist me. Ardent act so hard and tough but he is so soft when it comes to someone he loves.. yeah. That's me.. ;)

Fin

July 1, 2015

By

7shadesOfMe

A/N: I wanted a good ending but I just can't put my mind into it. That's my sickness in writing. I apologize for the poorly done ending. I'll try to put words to what I wanted this story to end.. but then it would ruin the flow and might sidetrack... I guess, anyhow! That would be all for now! Read my extras!