CHAPTER 20

Chapter 20

HEY GUYS !!HOW ARE Y'ALL?ARE YOU ALL SAFEE.PLZ STAY SAFE MY CINNAMON ROLLS.IF YOU ALL ARE SAFE THEN I AM SAFE TOO .HAPPY READING!!!

ISSAC'S P.O.V

I just couldn't stop thinking that where was Evelyn? I hope she doesn't get in any trouble. The lunch break was over about half an hour ago, she couldn't forget that. Can she?. I think I should look for her because it's already been more than half an hour since she left I guess. My mind was wandering to all those dangerous situations that she can face? As I decided to leave my office to look for her, she knocked on my office door and she was breathing heavily. I asked her if she was all right .To which she responded with a nod .Well I couldn't believe that so I asked her to sit down for a moment .She listened to me and sat down one of the rotating chairs before me .While I kept working on my laptop and unknowingly my eyes wandered to her .As I was looking at her side eyed I saw a cut on her elbow that looked fresh .I was really concerned about her. I dialed my manager and asked her to bring a first aid kit. Evelyn looked confused and stared at me .As my manager came and gave it to me, I uttered a small thank you and motioned her that she could leave.

I took a cotton ball and applied some ointment on it .I asked Evelyn to come to me but she sat there confused .Oh god ,this girl is so difficult .I went to her and sat at one of the chairs near her .I took her elbow gently and rubbed the cotton on her cut. She gasped a bit at the pain .I glared at her and continued applying the ointment at her cut .She bit her lips, I guess to avoid any other gasps from leaving her mouth .After applying the ointment, I took the cotton and threw it in the dustbin .I took a bandage from the first aid kit and gently applied it on her cut. She kept staring at me with those eyes and as I looked at her she looked down as if she wasn't staring at me before. Her eyes were so addictive as if anyone could drown at them but at the same time, a glee of innocence appeared in those pair of eyes. Suddenly I heard a knock and I realized that we were staring at each other for so long .I stood up from there and returned to my seat .The one knocking at the door was my mom, I went to her and hugged her .She smiled at me with those motherly eyes and she had a knowing smile in her lips.

Evelyn bowed before my mom and went from there .It was really a rare occasion when my mom came at my office .I guess she wanted to discuss something with me. She motioned me to sit.

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER.LOVE'YA'LL.LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE FAVOURITE CHRACTER IN THIS BOOK .