CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12

HELLO GUYS GOOD MORNING.HOW Y'ALL DOING.I HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE SAFE AND HEALTHY.

THIS BOOK IS UNDER EDIT .THE EDITING IS NOT COMPLETED TILL NOW .SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF THERE ARE SOME MINOR PROBLEMS OR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS OR TYPOS.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE CHAPTERS TO INSPIRE ME AND KEEP ME GOING .NOW LET US START READING.HAPPY READING!!

LUCAS'S P.O.V

I might be the CEO of a big company but I always believed that we should never allow our pride to get in the path of our nature.I was always taught by my adoptive parents to give up pride and instead embrace honesty and kindness . I have certain priorities in my life which I need to follow. I was brought up in an orphanage ,yes I am an orphan until and unless I was adopted by a couple named Michael Jordan and Tiara Jordon. They took great care of me and even raised me as their own kid .I am very lucky to get such good parents like them.I don't know that who my real parents were but they played the role of the best parents in my life.I believe that whatever I am today it is inly because of their love,care and blessings.

However the decision of leaving the orphanage and coming with them devastated me in the initial phase because I had to leave my orphan friends behind including Rachael ,my best friend. I met her in the orphanage when I was 10. .She was one of the first friends I made there .She was always the one to start a conversation with me while I continued the rest part of the conversation with my hmm or yes and no's. She was very talkative while I talked less and only listened to her.She was very cute with her red hair and those big eyes of hers.

She and I shared a close bond as time passed by.Eventually we became good friends and we talked the whole time in the orphanage .As I already said that I was a shy kind of kid ,so I didn't have any friends beside her while she being an extrovert and bubbly kind of girl was the complete opposite of me .She had a group of friends beside me with whom she introduced me too .Slowly and steadily I became a part of their group and we played together,ate together and we all even used to sleep together .There were six kids including me and her in our tiny group,Until I was adopted by my parents .I do not regret my decision to come with them because they are the best parents one could get and I just love them.They always fulfilled my wishes ,although I was not their own child.They never scolded me for anything.

But however I do miss my small child's group of the orphanage especially Rachael because she was the one who helped me get through all the troubles when no one was there for me.I hope she and all my friends are safe and happy .I would really feel myself to be lucky if someday I come across one of them .I could never forget them because who forgets their family? No one .

For building the future of the other children like me who had to live in the orphanage,I have tried to help them whatever I can although it includes opening several trust foundation for them and providing scholarship to each of them.I earn for each of those special child who needs someone special in their life ,who can hold their hands and lead them towards their bright future. That is the reason why every weekdays I spend some time with those children who are in need of special care and education .I love them like my own siblings .Whenever I visit the orphanage where I spend the half of my childhood ,I feel so nostalgic ,remembering about all the moments I spent there.

GUYS HE IS SUCH A SWEETHEART ,I FEEL LIKE CRYING.HE IS SO KIND AS WELL AS CARING .I HOPE YOU ALL GIVE LOVE TO ALL THE CHARACTERS F THE BOOK BECAUSE THEY ARE MY SWEETHEARS.PLEASE DON'T TROLL ANY OF THE CHARACTERS OF THE BOOK BECAUSE I WILL FEEL LIKE I AM BEING TROLLED.I PROMISE THAT MY WRITINGS ARE BEING IMPROVED WITH TIME .

ALSO THESE BOOK IS GOING TO BE LONG,SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME.

Love you my lovelies. KISSES AND HUGS TOEVERYONE