CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER -5 THE CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH HIM.

By seeing Evelyn's lean figure no one could figure out that she was a total foodie .But obviously she wasn't that lucky to be born with that kind of body which never gains a single pound despite all that eating .But however in order to maintain her lean figure she went to the gym on weekdays and burnt all those calories through the entire workout .So here she was at the party venue enjoying all those delicacies in front of her without any guilt. However she could never understand the importance of table manners when she was very hungry .Like what should a person do when he is hungry , maintain the table manners first or proceed to eat first was her confusion ( but it does not mean that she was a messy eater though LOL).
After filling her plate with food as she was about to sit at the back row of the venue to eat peacefully (lol) ,she saw that the table where her boss and that lady were sitting was empty now and some other couple was sitting there, scanned the entire room with her eyes but they were nowhere to be found which led to the formation of a small frown on her pretty face but the she thought to herself that she couldn't care less that where they were or what were they doing . She proceeded towards the back row of the venue and took a seat at one of the fancy tables out there . After having her food ,she decided that she should have a little walk there and explore the venue because she had a quite lot of food which made her feel heavy.As she came out of the huge party hall ,she somewhat felt less suffocated and the air outside made her feel fresh.
The view outside the venue was somewhat breath taking. But however the outside of the venue was also decorated with dazzling silk curtains which made it look even more beautiful .As it was already evening ,the crescent moon was shining brightly in the sky with all those stars twinkling beautifully . A light breeze was blowing all around with the sounds of cricket in the background.
The atmosphere was hopelessly romantic with all these natural components .She enjoyed being alone as she could spend time with herself as much as she wants .While she was enjoying this whole atmosphere ,she heard a moan coming from her side and as she raised her haid to see that what was the source of the sound ,she saw that a man and a woman were making out ,practically they were too close it seemed as if they didn't need any air to live. However it seemed that she saw that women before .
Immediately she realized that it was the same woman with whom her boss was having a blind date .And o close inspection she realized that the male wih which she was making out was not her boss but he was a different person. She thought to herself whether Issac knew about it or he was too blind to see it .This scene mad her feel embarrassed ,so she proceeded to stand up and she walked out of there .She stood up and as she turned around to walk out from there ,she came face to face with her boss ISSAC .It seemed as if he was also shocked to see her out there suddenly in front of him .Evelyn was so shocked and scared in this sudden commotion that she was about to shout but before she could do that ,Issac covered her mouth and pulled her close to his body and hid behind the huge curtain with her. They were standing too close to one another that they could hear each other breathing and their heartbeats clearly and loudly .They could hear the faint sound of a slow romantic song playing at the venue and it would have matched perfectly only if they were in love with each other but no they hated each other . The song goes on playing in the background----(BY CALCUM SCOTT)
I'D CLIMB EVERY MOUNTAIN
AND SWIM EVERY OCEAN
JUST TO BE WITH YOU
AND FIX WHAT I'VE BROKEN
OH CAUSE I NED YOU TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE THE REASON.

They were unknowingly staring at each others eyes this whole time without knowing and after both of them realized it,they distanced themselves a bit .Evelyn could not understand the reason behind which they were hiding .She decided to just have a small glimpse of the outside scene from the curtains .where they were hiding,she saw that a women was standing outside the venue hall as if she was searching for someone and linking up all the hiding and for her boss being nervous about the situation ,she could somewhat link up the pieces that she must be his ex,from whom he was hiding . He hinted her to keep quiet ,so she decided to listen to him. After some moments of staying like this , he looked through the curtain scanning their sorroundings and then he motioned her that they could now come outside from where they were hiding. Here he was back to his arrogant self ,he lightly pushed her away from his body and his features back with that cold demeanor ,'' woman can you not control your mouth for a second. Did you think that a ghost can be so handsome like me and why were you about to scream .Thank god that clingy woman could not hear you otherwise I would not have left you alive'',he threatened her with a slight smirk and which made Evelyn gulp her saliva at his scary smirk . Nonetheless he was scary before also but this time his smirk made him look scarier and dangerious than before . He held her hand and led her inside the venue where the party was going on.