Chapter 184 ~ Second Demon Lord

A magnificent throne carved of gleaming black stone sat at an elevated platform at the end of a grand throne room.

Gigantic multi-colored chandeliers, glimmering with various colors of the rainbow, hung from the tall, tall ceiling. The walls were black with softly glowing icy blue lines like cracks decorating its gleaming surface.

On the throne, a jet-black-haired man rested his right elbow on the armrest of his throne and rested his head on his right hand. He donned a magnificent black suit, with beautiful light blue highlights and patterns embroidered all over. A pair of curved and pointed obsidian horns protruded from the side of his head. Gleaming obsidian diamond-shaped scales covered the lower half of his cheeks and extended down to his neck and beyond. His icy blue eyes with slitted pupils peered into the holographic display before him with a cold and calculative gaze.

"Hm... Perhaps it is time to inform them of this myself."

In the holographic display, a spherical black mass that exuded a dark purple and black miasma was enveloped in a multi-colored and translucent glass-like sphere. The translucent sphere contained this dark, purplish smoke within itself. But every so often, a small portion managed to seep out of its containment.

"Hah... This was supposed to be her job. Yet, she simply stayed there and never returned. Is she still aiming to receive his favor?"

A wave of headache just hit him as he thought of this problematic "sister" of his. Needless to say, it was simply a phantom pain, but his slight irritation to that lustful woman was certainly real. While they are Demon Lords, beings who could indulge in the sins they rule, he still hopes she'd still uphold her responsibilities.

"There's no other choice."

He waved his hand, ending the holographic feed, and stood up. His eyes shined momentarily and a cut in space and reality, a rift appeared before him. The man entered, and his figure soon disappeared from his throne room along with the spatial opening.

--------------------------------X--------------------------------

While enjoying his time with his family and friends, Leon suddenly sensed a disturbance around him. It was a similar sensation to the disturbance in space around him that he felt when he used <<Gate>>, a space manipulation spell.

He immediately stood up and cast <<Dimensional Lock>> to the space in his room, a spell he developed specifically to counter spatial manipulation spell such as <<Gate>>. While there was no other being capable of using such spatial magic aside from his mother and the demon lords, he still decided to create this spell to counter such a powerful spell just in case someone who meant him or his friends harm used it.

All his player assistants saw his actions and also went into defensive mode while Lily, Mia, Rafael, and Laura became alerted. Jeanne also became nervous from the tension everyone around her was suddenly exuding.

But just then, a clear, bell-like voice resounded in the room, taking all their attention away from the disturbance.

"Hah... To simply teleport here uninformed and uninvited. What a rude child."

Celestine sighed tiredly, her hands still holding up her teacup and saucer.

"Hehehe~ There's no need to panic, everyone~ It's just my "brother"~"

Lilith giggled, her chest jiggling slightly from it.

"Brother...?"

Mia mumbled in wonder, tilting her head to the side. A few moments later, they finally realized the identity of the one behind this disturbance.