~•First Kiss•~

~Neil~

He figured out he gotten a part in a play and could not wait to brake the news, knowing you'd be just as ecstatic as him. So he asked if you could come vist him for the day, just hang out in his dorm and such. Obviously, you agreed.

You were a bit caught off gaurd when you arrived to Welton and he was standing outside, all ready and waiting for your little vist. Usually, you'd just head up to his room and meet him there, but you weren't complaining. Him greeting you outside was a nice change.

As soon as he spotted you, he smiled and waved brightly to you, making you return the gesture.

"(Y/N), (Y/N)! Guess what, guess what!" He said as he walked up to you.

You smiled as he took you into his arms, swaying you around slowly as he grinned. And you imidatly knew he was about to brake some great news.

Then, involuntarily, he leaned down and pecked your lips.

The "kiss" wasn't really long enough to experience or feel anything. Just sweet and small due to your boyfriends growing excitement.

"I got another part!" He exclaimed.

You were absolutely frozen, you don't even think he understood or noticed what had just happened, to him, it just felt so normal and needed in that moment. But your blank expression and frozen state was slightly worrying to him, he still didn't notice what he had done.

"What? Are you not hap-"

"Neil, do that again." You interrupted him.

He was obviously confused, furrowing his eyebrows as he gazed down at you.

"Do what again?" He asked.

When I say he literally had no clue what he had done, he literally had no recollection, he did it totally involuntarily.

You sighed and chuckled a bit before standing on your tippy toes and connecting your lips. Neil was now the shocked one, but that didn't stop him from kissing back. His hands, that were attached to your hips, brought you closer to him, and your hands slid up to his jaw line, cupping it lightly. You felt your ears slowly turn red the longer the kiss lasted, but no matter how red you turned, noticing his soft lips leaving yours was the most upsetting feeling ever.

"Of course I'm happy for you, Neil." You whispered after parting.

~Todd~

Todd was hanging out at your house, he actually sheepishly asked if he could come over, which was out of the ordinary. He didn't often like going to your house, he was very awkward around your family, but you didn't protest to his suggestion. But when he arrived and started to act extremely shy, more than usual, you started to suspect something was up. He wouldn't sit too close and would flinch every time you touched him ever so slightly. Even just touching his shoulder sent him flying.

Todd was shy, yes, but never this bashful and jumpy.

Little did you know, he had previously lost a bet with Charlie. One he was so sure to win. He had bet Charles that, if he, himself, got the higher score on the next science test, that Charlie had to run down the halls totally naked. But if Charlie took the cake, Todd had to kiss you.

And Todd had lost. So here he was. Trying to build up enough courage to kiss you.

And when you called out his name and he flinched, he thought "enough is enough" and just wanted to get it over with. I mean, what was the worst that could happen? You were his significant other. What was so wrong with kissing?