Make it rain.

We been in this club for a few hours, I'm surprised I'm not sleepy

We been in this club for a few hours, I'm surprised I'm not sleepy. I know I'm drunk as hell, and my beautiful fiancé keeps running from me. If I could, I'd take her down right here in this VIP section.

I wanna make love in this club.

I can't wait to get her back to the hotel. I'll have her walkin wit a limp tomorrow.

"Mal," Mason calls from my drunken thoughts.

"What up, man?"

"There go yo boy, Mayday." He says pointing to the short guy walking over.

"Maliik!" Mayday calls out with an out-struck hand covered in diamonds, to shake mine.

"Yooo, what's good," we shake.

"What you doin in my city. Why you ain't let me know. I woulda set you up good."

"It's my brother's birthday. I wasn't even thinkin that far ahead. My fiancé's people brought us here." I tell him.

Savanna walks up as I'm talking, "Y'all know each other?"

"Yeah, this man is like a brother to me. He's the reason I'll never go broke." Mayday laughs loudly.

"Oh, well how about some fight tickets for Sunday."

"Consider it done. How many y'all need? Is 10 good?"

"That's more than enough, Let me pay for them though, man." I insist.

"Malik, you know your money's no good here, 'cept for with my girls. Your bottles are comped just take care of the girls, they got mouths to feed, college tuition, and shit," he winks at Savanna. "Ya lady looks like she might want a dance."

I look back and Sharice is sitting with two dancers, one sitting next to her, the other in her lap.

"Thank you, my brother. Preciate your hospitality."

"No problem. Hit me up tomorrow, you can come to the day party at my beach club." We dap before he walks away.

"We got Mase Daley in the buildin celebrating his Birthday, ladies go show that man some love." The Dj shouts on the microphone. The club erupts in cheers and a group of women head over to our table.

Sharice stands up on the couch and throws a stack in the air making it rain.

"You could learn a thing or two from her," Mason laughs in my ear, before going over and doing the same.

That's my girl.