19

"That unfaithful attitude of yours.. I'm fucking disappointed."

The secretary lowers her head even though she doesn't really feel guilty, "I apologize sir. If you felt that way, I guess it was my doing. But.. may I ask what this is about ?"

"Did I miss any details ?"

"Was there a delay in preparing for the upcoming company sport event ?"

"Were you having some kind of trouble at a meeting ?"

(Y/n) bombarded him with questions, asking if there were any flaws or mistakes she made without her noticing. But then, an assumption crosses her thoughts, "Sir, could it be because I went on a blind date-"

"NO." Levi gritted out.

But then he realizes that he answered too quickly, Levi clears his throat, "whether you go on a blind date or not, how is that my damn concern ?"

"No, it's not that. I just thought you were mad for seeing me spend so much time on my private life when an big company sport event is coming up tomorrow-"

"There, you know." He cut her off rather too quickly, again.

She bows, "I apologize sir."

Levi faces away from her, glaring at every direction but (Y/n), "anyway, it's not long to go until you leave. I want you to be perfect at your job and training that shitty newbie until the end. Got it brat ?"

"Yes sir. I'll delay all my private affairs like blind dates to after I leave the company."

"Just don't."

"Pardon ?"

Ah.. Levi did it again.

She scrunches her face in utter confusion, "did you mean my resignation, or the blind date ?"

"...."

The man marches off without a word, leaving his annoyed secretary.

'What a dick...'

----------- Later in (Y/n)'s apartment --------

"Whoa, he crashed your blind date ? Your shitty vice president ?"

"Yes, but I was at fault." (Y/n) sips her canned beer.

To summarize it all, Porco dropped by to her apartment not too long after (Y/n) just got home from the encounter with her boss, bringing snacks and drinks. And they end up having 'girls talk'. Or so (Y/n) prefers to call it.

"How the hell are you at fault, huh ? Hey, is it a crime to go on a blind date after work ?"

She shook her head, "But it's the big day tomorrow at work, I should've been more thoughtful. So it was my fault, but.."

"But ?"

"I can't figure out the vice president these days.." (Y/n) trails off, "or even since I told him I'm quitting."

Porco shifts for a more comfortable position on the sofa, "Spill the tea, woman."

"So, one day, he'll be all cold.."

--Flashback--

Now it's Levi's turn to glare at (Y/n), "Just how exactly are you training our ?new secretary ?"

"I apologize, sir."

"Is this what you called training, Ms. (L/n) ? Don't disappoint me, and get everything right." He spat.