EVIL book

Sunny and soniya seated on table and eating noodles, that saw boss babita and she just took evil book in her bag. beside in zonkie office's everyone present including new girl saumiya, she clearly saw ghost on naked eyes.

babita "we are here at 7.30 early for just querios for who is jayusen and his full story. also mohini the witch, who is she that also we dont know."

sunny "i know some few things of jayusen, but only dont know about mohini." eating noodles.

diljit "i think our technology couple know everything on jayusen" smile.

yamini chopra "actually, we also dont know about anything. we just search before and also his biography" cute voice.

yash chopra "we read his biography and just know he is orphant and struggle of doing for business" sad and holding jayusen's biography.

Tanisha mukhi "if we know his full story but also we knowing mohini's background" scary voice.

shila joshi "okay but what's main motive of jayusen and mohini that's we dont know" loud.

neetisha dodiya "i have also doubt on mohini, why she easily give our evil book. without struggle and battle" loud clearly.

tanisha "yes, we wanna check inside this book" saw evil book.

ashwin "what story of mohini and jayusena, what both's motive for world" sweaty.

vidhiya "i last night asking demon king who die by jayusen. jayusen want every women a slaves but also king of hell. mohini want to control every children because of she wanna control her pure soul dreams and grabing world in her hand" sad.

harish "if this right so we just kill her" angry.

yamini "not possible, we trying many times and also we thing we saparate teaming but connecting on phones. all information going to babita but we wanna doing back support like yash and me, jayusen's team who catching on him" fastly.

karan jha "okay, we have to decide after full story of both that one is witch mohini and second vampire jayusen." angry & loudly.

pravin "jayusen is vampire, that's we dont know but hearding many times in news groups but not clear evidence" canfusion & loud.

saumya "if he is vampire i clearly saw his in vampire image if he front on me" smile & loud.

babita "okay clear, i just dont wait to open this bloody evil bible book" angry & excited.

vidhiya are front of evil book and summoning before opening. she opening and summoing that but the pages are blanck. but slowly page have some demonic words, that only reading vidhiya.

vidhiya are translating that evil bible's word in pages.

jayusen's aunty have 2 boy and 3 girls, they dont have father and jayusen have only her aunty. grandmother of jayusen gave him much love then no one can give him.

in college time jayusen choose commerce. vachan and manohar choose science but vidhiya & devanshi choose arts and surili choose commerce. everybody was so happy and enjoying his college lifes.

jayusen failed in post graduation and he got drunking & drug addicts. once time he going with her girlfriend in shamshan for seeking ghost. but they just smoking ganja and enjoying moments. aghori come to him and beside he also smoking ganja. then jayusen are fell sleep but just eyes open and he saw aghori starting summoning and sex with her girlfriend with smoking ganja. that's called kamavidhi for controling jinns and high temper & sexual ghost.
after jayusen wake up & saw aghori in yogi pose but her girlfriend fully old and crying.
  jayusen's girlfriend yelling on him and said 2 months going that aghori fuck him continue till yesterday.

aghori have great stamina fuck her till 2 months without stoping that curious jayusen talking to aghori. jayusen touch aghori' feet and he open his eyes and just touch that old women and she turn into ugly ghost.

aghori give tantrik vidhiya to jayusen. they both goint to jungle and that old ugly women demon are crying in that shamshan.
after 1 months later...
jayusen are businessmen much successfull then other and he came to home. auntry, grandmother, vachan, manohar, vidhya, devanshi, surini are so much happy.
they all shifting to new house are bigger than older but also a bunglow in huge rooms.

jayusen are conter of circle draw in that night. around sleeping grandmother, aunty, vidhiya, devanshi, surini. some loud noise wake to vachan & manohar then they go to that room for see. scary event make them running to out of bunglow.
  this house is female soul keeper for jayusen. after he changing his dharma turn into muslim because he wanna eat every animals & birds.
that bunglow's main door are locked with many locks.
no one know jayusen eating humans and every night he wanna blood of human and different animal & different birds meat.
jayusen want much bigger then everyone so today he is biggest business men and quickly success.

vidhiya complete that reading but eveyone front of her are shocked. slowly fading all words in evil bible and vidhiya close that book.

sunny "haave mari hati gayi se, hu shaitan ne nahi java dau, dhinoni harkat kari se bohu vadhare. duniya thi supelo hato aano a ghatiya raaz pan aane toh nahi sodu hu." angry.

ashwin "what are talking in gujrati language" shocked.

soniya "jayusen's two brother vachan & manohar, where are both of us they sure help us." finish noodles.

diljit "somewhere in mumbai, but they both hiding. jayusen know that brother are living in there but not disturbing him." angry.

shila "i have information about jayusen have secret meeting on next week with terrorist. we can expose him and show all world his dark businees." happy face.

sunny "okay, i go to meet jayusen and soniya you gonna go to meet his brothers." angry & energetic.

vidhiya "jayusen have ruhani power, its means he control souls and light elements" loud.

pravin trivedi "its means, spirit have power if he help or attack but if some control that spirit and control his power also." prouldly.

everyone have shocking face.

babita "i think we dont have enough times, so just soniya and sunny have mission. we have background work and what about witch mohini" wide eyes.

harish "we just first focus on one after we investigate that witch" loud.

saumya "we wanna defeat jayusen, but witch mohini are jailed by jayusen" cute voice.

karan jha "its means we successful deafeted jayusen after we deafeted mohini. if she more powerful then jayusen why in haunted house." smile more.

everyone except this conversation and goint to mission.