ARCHER'S ATTACK

A near of bus stop and street sweets maker are there. so zonkie's stop at and ordering street sweets maker. only soniya going out to street sweets maker.

soniya "we just a minutes he will ready a sweets" to sunny.

all zonkies half falling to sleep. but dont sleeping. soniya collecting sweets in paper plate. every zonkie team eating sweets including fire cat, but some minutes after soniya come to sweets maker. but he so much sweaty and close his gas, but some quiver shoted a sweets maker instantly. that archer was a male nurse but beside old women and doctor. zonkies have some fears becaue of this killing.
that sweets maker turn into small kabandh.

male nurse "we said no food seller in this village, because we help every guest so we dont have hotels in village. we have enough rooms but we just try you, this bus stop is main point of kabandh. only few bus are avalilable only on sunrise and see the time 9 clock already going. we dont fear ghost because no ghost in village only kabandh's terror."

old women "this is magical bow, a sadhu created this for protection. also created pentagon protection, you have a pentagon golden box. so you go to kabandh's underground hole. kabandh fear of pentagon box, we dont have time and just finish this terror." scary.

doctor "just around no one people, if kabandh doing some torchering so we all villager's have archer." proudly.

soniya "my team was not ready to do this but i go alone with cat. if some mistake doing so how can i help you" fear.

male nurse "please grab this bow but this bus stop alway stare by kabandh" sad.

some kabandh's group see us in jungle and they running to van side to kick. male nurse doing archery on kabandhs but they just yelling, this kabandh is big like a house. doctor are attacking with pentagon stone but old women just loud yelled "kabandh aawyo se jago, kabandh aavyo se"

zonkie team out side at van, because van falling one side by kabandh. vidhiya start summoning, sunny are ready with ghost weapons. ashwin and tanisha holding camera on hand because they dont have time to setuping. soniya's hands holding a fire cat and he got angry so fully fired and jumping on kabandh.

sunny attacking with ghost guns on both hands. vidhiya summoning and release ten head dwarf, that ten head dwarf's head pop out and going big like a elephant size but a ten head dwarf in full size. kabandh attacking each heads and fire cat going fully fire and kabandh got burning. some running voice came to jungle. its family of kabandh just a few, but he also angry and attacking with big stones. vidhiya holding pentagon golden box and top of box, white diamonds shine like a light so much on big stone for distroying.

      Over all fight only a person who just see what doing is old women. but nurse archer was attacking on kabandh but he catch arrow and back to nurse but that arrow hit in old women, she die on the spot with her open wide eyes.

    Angry nurse archer again attacking with 6 arrows and 5 arrows hit on kabandh's eye and he blind. only 1 arrow hit ten head dwarf and he gonna angry so just turn back and attacking on vidhiya.

  kabandh's family angry loud and attacking with small stones. running to help kabandh, there have 3 kabandh one was female and other male kabandh fully naked and covered with hairs by private parts.

Ten heads dwarf turn into his normal size and attacking on vidhiya with his heads. but doctor attacking on ten heads dwarf with red bombs but one bomb hit on vidhiya and she injured but down.

zonkies attacking on kabandh's family but he just angry loud moaning. one kabandh was blind and he just grab other kabandh's hands.

  cloud are so heavy electric shock on bus stop. so fire cat going to bus stop and second electric shock by cloud, that going extra powers for fire cat turn into electric cat and he transfering attack on kabandh's family. the kabandh's family going down and loud yelled. fire cat see ten heads dwarf and again electric attack on the spot.

One die sweets maker kabandh was half live and he throwing oil kadhai on vidhiya, she burned and moaning much. sunny was ghost gun shooting on that left half die kabandh. but vidhiya half burned body and half injured.

Ten heads dwarf compeletly burning with blue fire. kabandh going red and stand up but one blind kabandh has not stand up only 2 kabandh stand up in one male and one female kabandh. they both touch our head like kiss but new born kabandh out of they both's head's upper side. then they both die but one born kabandh laughing, he is small like a humans. small kabandh laughing so much. all fighter was shocked to see this and canfused.

    zonkie's van are totally safe before but just a second some statonary and medicine product flying like a attack to van. then van got so much injured that all doing by small kabandh. he see sweet maker kabandh same hight, that like they both new born kabandh. but one die before and second born after that fight.

   Electric cat running to small kabandh and they both face to face moaning loud. some cloud's electric attacking on bus stop again and again.

        Vidhiya just see small kabandh by sleeping. her full potential power use with cloud's electric to fire cat and that make shield on fire cat and small kabandh. just what doing is two creature merge and some new species born without sex only doing some magic. vidhiya die and her soul out with open her mouth.

    Small kabandh's dont have chest on head  but he has cat head with fire hairs.

      harish patel "i am teenager or what is this something like. but i want human body, where is kabandh." canfusion.

         tanisha going close but ashwin focus on his camera for vidhiya. tanisha going to harish patel then both smile.

        tanisha "are you harish patel, but you said your small child who just dont like under 10 years child but your highter then me, body of kabandh and face of fire cat" miraculasly see.

         harish patel "what half kaband and i am a fire cat again, i want human kid but what is this kabandh kid body and fire cat. god help  me please" angry.

       Ashwin beside of dead body. everyone see vidhya and ashwin, ashwin crying but vidhiya just left the world. but some electric out side in vidhiya's body. the electric soul was a vidhiya but she dead.
everybody see her like miracle see on the open eyes.