Ancient box

"A car factory close by demon. because no one know the ancient box under the earth. so no one see ancient box but everyone hear voice of pure soul" yash on call to vidhiya.
     vidhiya "okay, before no one know about pure soul and ancient box but why"
           yash "i just dont know you want to find out that pure soul in village's closed car factory"
     vidhiya "ancient box, that no one see but how they all village know this mysteries box"
       yash "that stories like parents to children. main point is some years before a car manufacture company want to buy that area, but village's people are not agree for that car manufacturer then all village's people know the ghost distrabing them anytime but no one see. some people say they see mysterious box but the pure soul are much danger then thinking. suddenly close lights and electric shocks all over elements"
           vidhiya end the call but she know all of phone's connected with yash's computer.  soniya driving van everytime and every mission. but sunny and ashwin with tanisha's see video of pure soul in car factory, but in video only see light of shadow. but one of  video found a mysterius box so far.
         then fire cat jumping to tanisha, they two laughing. but soniya stop the car at near tea store.
they all going to tea store for drink tea.
       sunny to waiter "we are newsreporter, here something like a car manufacturer factory. but something like scary activities" give him money.
        waiter "some distance like half kilometer, you just go there for see what danger in there. mad ghost who protect a mysterious box, someone see that will be mad forever"
       sunny "okay, i think we just stay there for 10 minutes and some video shooting for news"
    waiter "belive in ghost before that not a point but after you realy believe ghost i am sure defenetly"

Half hour later....
         zonkie team enter big door of closed car manufacturer company but they all see many car's not completed and car's parts but they all so much curious.  ashwin and tanish are setup the camera's. sunny and soniya going to security area for turn on the cctv cameras. vidhiya want to start retual in center of that area, she start colour throwing around but not circle.
        sunny and soniya come to vidhiya and also join the retuals, colouring around the ground and walls.

       ashwin and tanisha finish setup in varous halls. then they come to vidhiya and start colouring the ground and walls.

    vidhiya start summoning loudly, sunny and soniya ready with there paranormal equipment and weapons. ashwin and tanisha wearing camera on head and also ready with weapons.

      After some times vidhiya's summoning many mantra's in vedas. but some light flickering last room but they like walking slowly to vidhiya's hall side, slowly slowly noise are come to last room. danger come with slow steps, zonkie team was dont know that pure soul was complete invisible.

    sunny and soniya cutting and throwing lemons in the halls. ashwin and tanisha setuping minning bombs and vidhiya cutting her two hands without knife only summoning but pure soul enter the boundary of hall. that thing who didnt thinking bomblasting around, but no shadow spotted.

     everyone in illusion of pure soul because he enter the hall and show his present with bomblasting loud.

           vidhiya and ashwin at lake. see eachother but tanisha come and smile scary.
   vidhiya "i think we have love at kiss side in this lake, i never kiss before but your great kisser" kiss him.
         ashwin "kissing is hobbie if you dont just build, everyone want be a great kisser like me if someone dont know i will teach him but only for girls, okay" kiss back so fast.
      tanisha "i dont know how to kiss if you kiss me then i will kiss you back"
she kiss both at same.
        ashwin "just stop i dont have experience like this two student at same time how can i kiss you and teach"
       then they 3 in illusion at classroom. ashwin at small school boy's unifrom, tanisha and vidhiya in girls unifrom but so small skirt.
      vidhiya "i like you ashwin, this is not acting that i do in lake its a love. i never touch man before and never kiss a men." kiss him.
    tanisha "i kiss many boys you thinking if i kiss many boys, so ashwin in my lips. i havent experience like innocent girl just teach me right back if you dont teach me i will teach vidhiya" angry and laughing.
      vidhiya "hey idiot i dont teach you and you dont teach me okay, we are at lake but not you please go your home. we want enjoyment okay a life of younger in fire, we want enjoy young fire without you okay"
           ashwin "just be happy i will enjoy you both at same time baby" laughing.
         vidhiya "are you breaking my hearts, idiots fallow. you thinking i am so much innocent then you cheat on me with this bitch what her name a whore" angry.
         tanisha "hey mother fucker, suck you own boobs if you licking your girl. but your shemale look like no boys propose you and no one want to see your ugly face, a fat fellow fucker. shehole you have in your ass but not you have pussy, fucker your own cock in you ass a muscular things." high angry.

        vidhiya's body some muscular growing and also beard. then all going on lake, vidhiya look like shemale and tanisha laughing. vidhiya going angry and she just squeeze boobs of tanisha in so much power that see vidhiya's muscular veins.  tanisha are yelled and crying also trying to escaping.  ashwin are helping to tanisha but vidhiya kissing him in much pressure. that kind of pressure power are hurting tanisha and ashwin both, they both trying to escape in vidhiya's power. finally vidhiya just mercy on him and laughing both ashwin's lips so much red and wide. tanisha's boobs fully red damaged and like a baloons.
      tanisha "are you crazy, ita hurts like some one hitting on me continues.  i thinks blood licking in my boobs, are you bitch fucker"angry.
       ashwin "its hurts, its hurts your lips have cactuss. i dont love you i just want enjoyment and you have nothing like a boyfriends things but i have 4 girlfriends in my life but your just a timepass and i propose to tanisha, she agree to my fifth girlfriends but you did my lips damaged. how can i do with you i dont want making out with you.
just go to hell" angry.
           then 3 earth breaking so much and then they see down red volcano in hell. they going down and hit many stones, they see everwhere only volcano and fire. but some land but inside cracking fire lights. shocked to see hell they both and see eachother with queriously but dont know about what coming so slowly.
            ashwin "what going on, are you. awwww we are at hell, how i dont go into hell just go to my girlfriends at same times." crying.
       they all flying without feathers but someone running faster to him, its a hell's king in full of dark clothes with his weapon a bloody sword on his hand. hell king are attacking on him without correct direction but that bloody sword not touching anyone and then they all flying on earths' sky like lighing speed. but some on throwing him at lake with his 4 sexy girlfriends. tanisha going so much angry and also vidhiya are angry bitch. ashwin's have so much tears. they 4 sexy girlfriends yelled on him like loud speaker.
          tanisha "are you cheated on me with this 4 bitches, what i do suck your cock and fuck in anal style. but what do you do just cheating on me and fucking pussy of this 4 ugly bitches"angry doll.
       vidhiya "i know you just want enjoyment are you never know filling a womens because you dont know how womens fill. if she fall in love on men, she do anything for him without any doubt but you just enjoy that moments and suck my boobs" angry and slaping to ashwin so hard.
        ashwin "hey darling dont angry on me i just doing right way just enjoyment like you, some of scary past do it for my present. i am not bad men, so please stop dont angry on me." crying.
         ashwin's hear his parents and brother voice and also his all friends and girlfriends voice and he crying to close his ear with hands.
      tanisha and vidhiya going so much angry and so much red body, her eyes also look like so much red and also her hairs but then they see 4 sexy girlfriends they look like bloody witches who just wear bikini and fully white body and eyes, hairs, but her boobs and ass so much thickeness.
      A ancient box appears on upper side of sky, slowly going down but no one know. pentagon shape fully gold and top of red diamond. the ancient box going down and everyone see because ancient box drilling land so fast and going down side to hell.
       4 girlfriends faded away so much faster because its all illusion. vidhiya, tanisha, ashwin are going normal fastly. then they open his eyes like someone forcefully close him.
      ashwin and tanisha opening his eyes and see vidhiya flying in sleeping pose. sunny and soniya hugging eachother but like some one pause him. then they see around  no one are there just a fogg but not anybody. tanisha and ashwin going to touch vidhiya, she open her eyes and slowly down to land for touch her feets. there all see sunny and soniya. vidhiya going fast to both but she have doubt so she just see.
        vidhiya "the bad illusion, soul see us a pentagon box but this box was inside of this car manufacterer factory." angry
           but some one fast steps walking to hall.they 3 see what is that but its invisible just see his watery waves full covered. then all speaker's playing loud angry "god fuck, god dead" that voice make ear's damaging. they 3 close his ears but dont controll this sounds and blood going ouside.