Inspector

Aditya singh at his home that night. just finished his shower and changing cloth. he out his room and his wife ready with cooking for him. they both seat on dinner table. but only aditay eating the dinner and his wife was just talking with him and smile more. after dinner they going to sleep in room just jump on bed. his wife look like foreigner hair but fully white body and her modeling pice on walls including bikini pics. aditya's awards and memorable pics with family, friends also on walls.

brittany "you need sleep we talk tommorrow for baby. i know you want baby but you are hardworking men and also your child is hardworking. just sleep and enjoy dreams." laughing.

aditya "i need baby, every nigth i was entered at home and saw your face. i know your alone whole day and you missed me but i just tell you. i love you more and we have child soon." he kiss brittney, so passionate.

they both sleeping and brittney hugging to aditya much tight.

   ADITYA IN DREAM.
i join police force, i am new, my neighbour also new, because i just left my famiy and he know i need to be a policemen, brittney is chilhood acteress and i know she is model in famous magazine a bikini pics of her, i know all about her with her father but she dont have mother. i want to propose brittany and i just go to her photoshoot studio, she was busy in dressing room but i go inside and she was makeup her face. i propose her with rose but she said no loudly but she smiled.
i said i am your neighbour hood and i know all about you, your parents just tell me. i am inspector and i just tell you about your parents your single but i know before you come here how just thinking. you are my facebook friend but i really like you at child time and we just meet.
then after photoshoot they both go to aditya's house and brittny just talk more and after just a minute aditya go to kitchen.
he came to hall and saw brittany finished her sucide with fan. wire of fan in full of electric. aditya crying but electric wire fastly come to aditya.

SLEEPING WAS ENDED.

at a morning
he just break his sleeping and saw beside bed. brittney was not here but her voice loud in bathroom. aditya run to bathroom for saw brittney. he saw that brittney on phone and she talking in phone with aditya's mother.

brittney "your dad was sucided with his dairy on fan." crying more.

aditya "i just saw dream but that true with my dad" shocked & down.

NEXT HOURS.

aditya with brittney at his family' house. he just seat on sofa, brittney give book on dad's hand to aditya, police also give him to. his dad body going to ambulance for postmotom. 

aditya read in dairy.

tabhi se meine drink karna suru kiya par mein khush tha mera beta bana tha police officer par bar mein jake apne dard ko durr karne jata tha bohot jyada pike kabhi to pata bhi nahi hota tha ki ghar pe hi jaa raha hu ki kidhar. ladies dance bar mein kai randi ke shaath riste thhe uss dance bar ke bahar bhi rista rakha tha. sirf acche logo ki hi chain ki mout milit hai par mujh jaise bewafa ko kaise, aditay ki maa ke dusre ke shaath affair ki wajah bhi to mein hi hu mere bhi toh bohot sari ladki ke shaath affairs the par usse pata chala aur usne muje apni jundagi se durr kiya par woh hai kaya mujhe nahi pata. par aditya ne kaha tha uski maa ko mila uske boyfriends se dhoka aur usne suciede kar liya. nashe ki lat mein pagal ho gaya kucch azib sa lag raha tha jab uske bareimein pata chala. na sex karnmein maza aaraha tha bhale hi kitne hot figure wali bade boble wali tight chut wali ladki ho fir bhi mujhe yaad toha arahi thi apni dharam patni ki kitan bura hua uske shaath meine uska wisws tooda aaur uss randwe boyfriend ne bhi itne saal uske choda par fir dhoka diya akhir marne ki kya wajah thi itna bura hu mein ki chudakad patni ko except nhi karunga akhir meine bhi toh bohot sarif ladki ko choda hai aur randiyo ko bhi choda hai chut fadi hai meine. sayad mein apne bete ka bhi boj ban gaya hu usse sab pata tha iss liye wo mere shaath nahi rehta hum dono asspass ke area mein hi rehta hai par kabhi milte nahi sirf call pe baat hoti hai sayad usse bhi lagta hai mein accha insan nhi apni bahu jaisi beti ke shaath nashe mein kucch galat na kar du. lekin eek kaam meine apni zindagi mein acha kiya aditya ki life settle karwa di usse police officer banaya aur uski shaadi brittney se karwadi. uske maa baat nahi chahte the uski shaathi aditya ke shaat ho toh meine just help kardi.

Aditya was crying to read the dairy of his dad. but other inspector was coming next to aditya.

friend inspector "your dad have deases like fatty liver. you mother's death 12 years ago but in report case these was accident but doctor tell about she was suicide. after your father start drinking more and more." f i r reading.

aditya "my mother's death was not reason for suicide if he wans suicide so he do it 12 years ago." angry.

friend inspector "im incharge in this case because this is  your father and your busy with other cases. you just need to question my answer not questioning me. but i think your father murdered your mother 12 years ago but he has master plan and he going to alcoholic much and suicide yesterday." fast talking.

friend inspector "i think you have some enemy.  i tell you this was not suicide some one doing revenge on your father." loud.

aditya "i think one who was my mother's boyfriend. he want fight with my father aftr suicide of my mother." angry.

then brittney hugging adity and both crying loud. friend inspector goint out with hawaldars.